Guma Residential Care I

544 West Avenue J - 15, Lancaster, CA, 93534

Reviews of Guma Residential Care I

No Reviews Yet!

About Guma Residential Care I

Guma RCFE is a senior care home located in the pleasant city of Lancaster, CA in Los Angeles County. Our residential community is located on a bright corner lot in a peaceful family neighborhood. It is a welcoming area for visitors.

At Guma RCFE our team is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care. With compassionate staff available around the clock to accommodate a variety of medical and physical needs, seniors live comfortably and safe in our group home setting. Our professionals are devoted to ensuring residents are focused on keeping relaxed and joyful. We believe in promoting an environment of confidence, self-assurance, and companionship. Seniors live worry-free in our family home environment.

We offer a number of amenities that contribute to the comfort and well-being of residents, including:

• A picturesque neighborhood perfect for walking
  • Convenient transportation to and from appointments
  • Spacious common areas for rest and relaxation
  • A beautiful outdoor space to spend time with friends and family
  • Comfortable tubs and showers inclusive of all abilities
  • A variety of entertainment to keep active and engaged

Seniors at Guma RCFE are relaxed, well-rested, and enjoying the things that matter most to them. We are proud of our community and we welcome you to join us.

Photos of Guma Residential Care I