Reviews of Tradition Assisted Living of West Valley
Overview of Ratings
April 21, 2016
I am a friend or relative of resident
June 02, 2015
I am a friend or relative of a resident
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of Tradition Assisted Living of West Valley
Features of Tradition Assisted Living of West Valley
- Minimum Rate: $2600/month
- All Inclusive Rent
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Studio Apartments
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: 2T000549
About Tradition Assisted Living of West Valley
At Tradition Assisted Living of West Valley our goal is to provide an environment that looks and feels just like home with the highest quality of care and service.
We know that many of our residents have traditions with their families. At Tradition Assisted Living we would look forward to being able to adopt some of your traditions to our Community Family.
Tradition Assisted Living’s vibrant Life Enrichment program features new adventures, exciting opportunities to learn, and wellness activities. Our programs help build meaningful friendships and improve self-esteem.
When sitting down to a meal at Tradition Assisted Living, you will be delighted to dine on healthy and delicious food, served restaurant-style in our welcome dining room.
Here is a list of what you can expect at Tradition Assisted Living:
- Three home-cooked meals daily & snacks 24/hrs a day
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Private apartment with individual phone and cable hookups
- Social, religious, and recreational programs
- 24-hour staffing
- Assistance with activities of daily living including dressing, grooming, and bathing
- Assistance with medication administration
- Beauty salon services are available
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Secure environment for residents with Dementia/Alzheimer’s
What Makes Us Special
The moment you step into Tradition Assisted Living & Memory Care, you enter a friendly neighborhood where welcoming faces and conversations are easy to come by.