Katera's Kove Personal Care & Secured Dementia Community

599 Norwood drive, Wampum, PA, 16157

Reviews of Katera's Kove Personal Care & Secured Dementia Community

May 13, 2013

By mccoy37

My mom has been a resident at the Kove for 5 years. They have been so good to her. I am so happy that I found a place that was willing to take care of her even though she can be very difficult and we don't have the funds to pay what some other homes were asking for. They truly care about each and every one of their residents. I have come to know all of the aides and the office staff. Even the office staff knows every resident in the building and I have even witnessed the office staff out on the floors helping the residents and aides. I've never known a facility that's administrative staff will help out with the residents. I can't express enough how much they care. My mom will never leave Katera's Kove and I am so blessed to be comforted by that thought.

April 09, 2013

By Rambo1

When they first came in, they were good. But then the girls came and basically did nothing. The boss says call them if there's a problem. We called her, but she got nothing but excuses. It was more hassle than it was worth. So finally, for the sake of our sanity, it was better to change agencies. If something's going on and we don't like it, I'm sorry, we'll say it. Maybe it's up to them to correct it.

November 30, 2012

By Mellowyellow

My mom received such poor care at this facility. Extreme neglect noticed to the residents who couldn't fend for themselves. While the place is cheap and clean, the care is so bad I would strongly recommend going elsewhere to receive better care. Its shameful the low standard of care the residents receive at this personal care home.

Photos of Katera's Kove Personal Care & Secured Dementia Community

Services & Amenities of Katera's Kove Personal Care & Secured Dementia Community

• Minimum Memory Cost: $2850/month
  • Fee Structure Extra: $950 Non Refundable Fee & $500 Security Deposit

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Katera's Kove Personal Care & Secured Dementia Community

When you need the help of an extended family that can care for your loved one around the clock, Katera’s Kove Personal Care and Secured Dementia Community is here to help. We’re family owned and operated with a dedicated staff who receive continuous specialized training. Katera’s Kove provides our residents with security and health management, as well as home-cooked meals and a family environment.

As sailors have depended on the lighthouse for safety and guidance, so can you depend on Katera’s Kove for the safety and guidance of your loved one in need. Here at Katera’s Kove, our staff is considered the beacon of light that shines love, compassion and safety to all who reside here. So, from your safe harbor to ours, you can rest assured knowing that your loved one will be treated with the utmost respect, love and dignity for as long as they reside here at our Kove.

We are located on 25 lovely acres with ample room for directed walking and activities. The Kove is the largest senior facility in Beaver County.

Map of Katera's Kove Personal Care & Secured Dementia Community