Haven at Silverwoods

1700 Route 37 West, Toms River, NJ, 08757

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Haven at Silverwoods

April 17, 2015

Silverwoods was recommended by one of my coworkers. Their rooms were bigger than where my dad is. The dining room was small. They had a salon, but not a swimming pool. The place is one story, but it is very spread out, so that wasn't good for my dad. It is all on one-level, but everything is spread out, so where he would have to go, he has a long way to get there.

September 17, 2014

The Haven at Silverwoods was a little more expensive than what I wanted to pay at this time, but it was very nice and clean. They had private rooms, and they also had buses and pools, but for each amenity you pay extra. They had two bedrooms with a nice kitchen and a dining room. For assisted living, it was very nice.

About Haven at Silverwoods

Haven at Silverwoods is an assisted living facility in Toms River, NJ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Haven at Silverwoods for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Haven at Silverwoods