Titusville Towers

405 Indian River Avenue, Titusville, FL, 32796

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Titusville Towers

April 19, 2015

Titusville Towers was built right along the ocean where you can look right with the space station. They are not a great place, but it's affordable in the area. It’s a high rise, they turned it into assisted living, and it’s small. They have a cafeteria style, and you have to take the elevator up to go up to the top floors. There is a terrace outside, they had some games, a little area where they watch TV, and did some puzzles. All the rooms have emergency buttons. They have 7 or so floors, and you can sit and watch the rocket ship go up over to space center. They do have a bus that take them to places.

January 29, 2015

By MaryAnne112761

My sister is a resident at Titusville Towers, the facility is a twelve story high rise with small apartment! The service there are good with a caring staff! The dining room is small too but the food is great! I enjoy visiting my sister for lunch or dinner. She seems happy there and that's all that really matters to me!

December 03, 2014

By Sharon98132650

My father is at Titusville Towers. He has his own apartment there. So far, it is good. He is getting three meals a day, and that is what's really important. What stands out to me about this facility is that it is affordable for my father, and it just has what he needed. Food is OK. It is not that great, but it's alright. Regarding activities, there is a full activity calendar, but they don't have like a pool or anything like that. Mostly their stuff is indoors. They take them on a bus to Wal-Mart once a week and to Target. They go out to eat once in a while for lunch. They have activities, i.e., bingo, cards, and things like that. Titusville Towers is in a great location. It is right on the river, and everyone has a beautiful view of the river, so it is really nice. The place is clean, and you have your own space, so my father is very happy there.

December 13, 2013

By Robert74197850

We did tour Titusville Towers and it was clean. They were remodeling the rooms. All the rooms had outside access. So if you come out of a room, you would have to be on the outside to walk to the other facility and it not convenient if it's raining or cold outside. You don’t have access to your apartment from the inside. They had a nice downstairs cafeteria and they provide transportation.

About Titusville Towers

Titusville Towers is an assisted living facility in Titusville, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Titusville Towers for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Titusville Towers