Brookdale Western Hills

3902 West Adams Avenue, Temple, TX, 76504

Reviews of Brookdale Western Hills

September 23, 2013

By Charles25

I visited Sterling House for my wife. I like the looks of this facility. I like how they laid out this place. It is completely circular, so you can walk around it. There are many rooms inside. The staff is very, very nice. They interact with their residents quite often. They also have activities for them. They were sitting and talking, just socializing. They were all smiles. I never saw a frown anywhere. I spent time both with the staff and residents there and I think they're great. We were even invited to have a meal; unfortunately I was in a hurry to go somewhere else.

May 11, 2013

By David23

We were very happy when my mom first moved into the Sterling House of Temple. It was phenomenal and the people were great. They had Dolly and Faith on their staff and they were very professional. The food was tremendous as well. But then, they let them go and new people came in that I find very unprofessional. Now, these people just treat us with total disrespect. They also let go of their chef, and the food is now terrible. I'm also paying an additional of $585 monthly for fees that we weren't aware of before we moved in and signed the contract. My mother's been there for about a month and I was surprised that somebody from marketing called me up to inquire if she had decided to join their community. So, how can I be comfortable when they didn't even know she was already there? Right now, I'm not happy with them at all.

April 14, 2012

By tenchu400

When my Grandmother and got to Sterling House of Temple there the receptionist ensured us she would be in great hands. She listened to all my grandmothers needs, made notes of her situation and provided a guideline on everything they could do for her. They showed us around and offered us special quarters for my Grandmothers health needs. Not to much of a big difference compared to the others but it gave her piece of mind that someone was close by to feed her, bath her, dress her and help her walk around. During her stay she was encouraged to be independent as possible. They also had activities and get together's with the other members such as arts and crafts and other various things to keep them up and about and not glued to the tv. It gave my grandmother at times a great feeling of accomplishment, especially when I called her to check up on her she would be so happy she did this and that. In my opinion if someone has gotten to the point to where they need assistance to live I think that Sterling House of Temple provides a home like feeling, a sense of freedom, and relief knowing that someone is close by if needed.

March 10, 2012

By casdfwe

At the Sterling House of Temple they promised respect for individual preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. They also offered special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. Their community offers graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. They were dedicated to enriching the lives of their residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.

Photos of Brookdale Western Hills

Features of Brookdale Western Hills

About Brookdale Western Hills

Brookdale Western Hills provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Western Hills