Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Reviews of Angels Senior Living At Palma Ceia
Overview of Ratings
May 22, 2017
I visited this facility
March 27, 2013
I am a friend or relative of a resident
November 16, 2011
I visited this facility
March 11, 2010
Excellent ALF for dementia care
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of Angels Senior Living At Palma Ceia
Features of Angels Senior Living At Palma Ceia
- Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Tv Room
- Garden And Patio
- Resident Parking
- Security Gate
- Fitness Room
- Arts And Crafts
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- Licenses: Assisted Living
- State Licenses: #9298
About Angels Senior Living At Palma Ceia
Angels Senior Living At Palma Ceiaspecializes in providing exceptional memory care for its residents in a setting that truly feels like home. Each and every AAngels Senior Living At Palma Ceia team member receives Level I and Level II memory care education to provide the most current treatment methods and recommendations for the community’s residents. In addition, each team member is fully trained in customer service to provide both residents and their family members with the communication they need to ensure their loved ones are receiving the highest levels of safety and care. Special food and activity requests are always welcome and encouraged so that all residents are content and comfortable in their new home.
Angels Senior Living At Palma Ceia’s mission is to provide exceptional service and care for all of our residents and their families. We do not compromise on this mission. Our goal is to provide a long-lasting solution to senior care that encompasses the health care services they need: in-house nursing, rehabilitation, and medical care along with facilitated nutrition, exercise, and entertainment.
We partner with only the best home health companies, local doctors, and hospitals to meet our mission. We pre-screen all third parties before they are allowed to work with us, ensuring that they share our same professionalism, expertise, and high level of care for our residents.
Comprehensive Services For All Residents
Living in one of our communities affords residents with the basic services and comforts they need to feel independent, but the safety and stability of having a full-time nurse. All residents enjoy the basic services included with their rent.
A choice of beautiful suites with full baths and showers. We often work with families to customize their loved one’s preferred paint color and furniture. We encourage each family to make their resident’s suite their own and decorate as they desire. Each room is pre-wired for basic cable and phone service. These services are included in the monthly rent.
- Assistance with daily activities, health services, and medication supervision.
- All utilities included.
- Individual room air conditioning and heating unit.
- Private telephone. Telephone is included in monthly payment.
- All rooms pre-wired for basic cable. Basic cable is included in monthly payment.
- Three nutritious meals served daily. All of our menus are pre-approved by a state-licensed nutritionist and are rotated on a weekly schedule to ensure excitement and variety. All meals are customized to each resident’s liking and unique needs. Meals are home-cooked from scratch.
- Snacks available at all times. We always have a team member in the kitchen who is happy to meet a resident’s needs.
- Emergency call system for each resident.
- A professional and well-trained team. Angels Senior Living At Palma Ceia team members are working to serve our residents 24 hours per day. Our team members are trained in medication assistance. We overstaff our communities in order to provide the best care available.
- Great working relationship with a locally-based geriatric doctor and nurse that make regular visits to each assisted living residence.
- A network of physical, occupational, speech, and other therapists to work one-on-one with residents.
- Full service in-house laundry and housekeeping services. Both of which are included in rent.
- Daily housekeeping and community maintenance. We consider every room as our own and want it to be clean and looking its best. If a repair item arises, we have a maintenance department ready to immediately repair the situation.
- Daily stimulating activities including stretching exercises, breathing exercises, fitness, yoga, pet therapy, picnics, ice cream social, sit-and-be-fit program, beauty salon, singing, arts and crafts, bingo, gardening, and movies. All activities are tailored to fit the individual’s enjoyment level.
Specialized Memory Loss Services Included in Your Rent
Some residents need more care than others, and most people’s needs change the longer they are with Angels Senior Living At Palma Ceia. Instead of charging by the service, we include all advanced care services in the hassle-free price of rent. So when you need advanced care, you get it, no questions asked.
- Dementia Support Group Lead By Certified Geriatric Dementia Practitioners
- Memory Loss Support For Residents and Families
- Mental Stimulation to Keep Resident Minds Sharp
- Maintaining a Safe Environment For Residents
- Adjusting Communication Style for Patients with Dementia or Memory Loss
- Establishing Familiar Routines and Surroundings
- Maintaining Social Contact and Fun
Visit Us to See For Yourself
We know choosing an assisted living home is a difficult decision. But we’re confident that you’ll be impressed with our home-like surroundings, professional and friendly team members, and great programs for entertainment, food, and health. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.