Payment

Availability

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Brookdale Spring Hill

Brookdale Spring Hill provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Reviews of Brookdale Spring Hill

Posted by Caring103893750 April 07, 2015

Brookdale Spring Hill is very nice. They have very knowledgeable people. The grounds are well taken care of. It is clean and friendly. The dining area is clean and all set up. I will absolutely recommend them to others.

Posted by Caring98002150 February 11, 2015
2.0

At Brookdale Spring Hill, the rooms were so small that it wasn't funny. There was no kitchenette. However, it was very clean. The facility was fairly new, but the rooms were so small. They had some entertainment, and it was so loud. I wouldn't want to live there. The food was like any other institution.

Posted by Barry9 January 29, 2015

Brookdale Spring Hill was a very nice place. The rooms were a little small though. This place was really clean and very nice. The dining room and the food and everything was great. It was exceptionally clean and very well-kept. I felt that it would be really comfortable as compared to where my parents are now.

Posted by Caring104562650 January 17, 2015

We were able to move my mother-in-law over to Brookdale Spring Hill. The place is like a five star hotel. It's beautiful. It's like a small apartment with a refrigerator and a bedroom. It's just that I don't think she likes the whole idea of being put out to pasture. The staff seems to be taking care of her very well. But in her mind, I don't think she is ready. I wasn't able to try the food, but it looked like it was professionally done. She said she liked it though. They got a bunch of stuff like bingo. The facility is beautiful, although not cheap. The place is immaculate and very clean. I don't have anything bad to say except that she doesn't think she is ready.

Posted by Caring99015150 December 28, 2014
3.0

Right now my dad is in Brookdale Spring Hill (Formerly Sterling House of Spring Hill). The staff is very nice. I like everyone there, but they don't have that personal touch when it comes to the care. I was never given a list of the things that were needed when he moved in, and when I got here, we were scrambling for things. You need toilet paper and towels; you need everything. I have to talk to the director because no one makes his bed, no one is changing his sheets, and I don't know why. I would think that for someone who is in assisted living, who do you expect to do this stuff? The main reason we chose this place is because their bathrooms are handicap accessible. The food is excellent. The people who cook the food are absolutely wonderful, and when they go into their dinners, the staff is the one that feeds them. They don't have a special serving staff, so they get to keep an eye on each resident, make sure they are there, see that they are eating, and so, in that respect, I like that. I see people playing card games, bingo, dominoes, and things like that, and I know they do go out. The cleanliness in the common areas is excellent; in the individual rooms, no.

Posted by Caring97392950 November 20, 2014

I took a tour at Sterling House, and that was a matter of money. It was wonderful, the dining room and living space put together, you could sit right outside the dining room and private dining area, and it’s very nice. It was nicely decorated, the overall atmosphere seemed very attentive to the residents there. If they have a complaint there, they don’t have that feeling that they were ignored, I have never heard that there.

They have to interview the family and the client, they were very detailed. They want to make sure to the family that they will be there as well. They have sing-a-long, board games, an activity area that is centrally located, and trips.

Posted by Caring96604350 November 12, 2014
4.0

The staff at Sterling House is very nice and friendly. I saw one of the respite's apartments and it seemed adequate for what it would be. It was fine. The dining room was right there as you came into the main hall. It had like an entry way and a sitting area, then the dining room was right off of that. It looks very nice. I didn't go in there to observe it any closer. I just saw it from that point. The place looks very secure.

Posted by Caring89470350 August 01, 2014
2.0

I chose Sterling House because at the beginning, it was a good offer and she had the room by herself. It was within walking distance to me. Her accommodations were fine; it was a nice little room -- she loved it and I loved it. The place was good. What I didn't like about it was they were having problems with staffing. I found my mom's room disgusting; she was cleaning her own room. Two girls cannot take care of fifty people and the doors are always locked. Their price increased in one month. The food was okay, but mom complained that they have a lot of macaroni noodles served. As far as the nurse's care, they were fine and always greeted me. There was a TV room and a sitting room for entertainment and a guy comes to do karaoke.

Posted by Atts April 10, 2014

This facility has a wonderful home like feel! I was welcomed the very moment I walked in. The staff was friendly and went out of there way to make me feel important. The other patients seemed happy and engaged with activities and just general laughter and smiles. I am choosing this home for my mother!

Posted by Edith4 December 13, 2013

I did visit Sterling House of Spring Hill and everything was nice. The facility was well done and the staff was good. The people were nice too. They have drug store and they have a bus that takes you to your doctor. I like that I could have my animal there.

Posted by Thankful Daughter1 July 30, 2013

My Mom lived at Sterling House of Spring Hill for many years. The staff was always professional and took care of my moms needs. Mom was very happy there for many years. They made Mom a part of their family, and went above and beyond when mom began to fail. Thank you to the staff at Sterling House for helping our Family and Mom get through the difficult times at the end.

Posted by JenP. April 29, 2013
1.0

some staff members are great. However overall, they are terribly short staffed- you will wait at the door for almost 20 mins! Currently, they have a nurse their named Amber- not to be rude but this girl is clearly in the wrong business- rude to residents and family's- walks right by residents who need assistance even if bleeding! I really am disgusted a woman like this works in the place. Something needs to be done about her and the low numbers of people working at a time.

Posted by Fred1 July 23, 2012

When I first saw the Assisted-Living Facility I immediately felt that there was nothing to worry about concerning my grandmother's happiness. It further reaffirmed my beliefs when I was greeted by the gracious staff. They were so nice and caring that I immediately felt at home. The assistant for my grandmother was so kind and caring. I was told by my grandmother that she felt so comfortable staying here that she didn't even feel like there was a transition. Before we brought her here she was struggling to live daily life at home. Now she looks happier than ever, and she has surprised us all by how well she is doing and how healthy she is. If I had the time to personally thank every person in that building I would, because they have impacted not only my grandmother's life, but also ours. I would personally recommend Sterling House of Spring Hills to anyone looking for an assisted living facility.

Posted by virtual reader November 28, 2011

As I pulled into the parking lot of Sterling House ALF, I thought what a picturesque setting. I felt as though I had stepped through time into a country setting. I was amazed with the outside of the facility. When I walked inside, I was met by a very pleasant staff member who was very willing to walk through the entire facility with me. I noticed that the facility offers many amenities such as laundry, newspaper service, shopping excursions, outings to movies and excursions to local beaches, and the facility is very pet friendly. The facility offers studio's and apartments with their private kitchens. If you don't want to eat in your own private apartment, then the residents can eat in the main dinning room or on special occassions can utilize the formal dinning room.
Since I arrived close to lunch time, I had the pleasure of treating my nose to wonderful smells coming from the kitchen. As luck would have it, I was invited to lunch with the staff and residents and I must say it was absolutely delicious. All in all, the staff was extremely friendly and helpful, the building itself was very attractive and not drab, the residents were all very happy and the parking was adequate for staff, residents and visitors.

Posted by CJ2 November 19, 2011

Of all the facilties in the area, Sterling house seemed to have the nicest layout of units and a caring and supportive staff. They appear to care about the residents on a one to one level to ensure they receive adequate care. They also work with the families to make sure that special dates like birthdays are remembered and share

Location of Brookdale Spring Hill

Features of Brookdale Spring Hill

• Diabetic
  • Low fat
  • Low salt
  • Renal

• Spanish

• Pharmacy

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

Get Details