Carillon Assisted Living of Southport

Overview of Ratings

3.9

October 30, 2012

By jollyboy

The staff was very helpful and concerned about the people that are there in the place. They clean the people and wash the people whenever the people feel like being washed or cleaned. The staff always has time for any client that needs help or is concerned about how they feel during the day. The facilities where so clean you could eat off the floor. There was rarely while I was visiting any mess on the floor or dirty areas. The pool and spa where clean also. The only thing I was concerned with was the way the staff treats the clients when no one is around. The outside area was clean and had a water fountain in the front of the building. The facility is in an area where I can get to my parents if I need to in a rush or a hurry. The meals are the only thing I didn't get to see much of and what nutrition is in the food that the staff serve.

October 07, 2012

By JA1990

The staff at the facility was quite nice and most were great but some where rude and downright mean to my grandmother during her stay, especially the director there who in my grandmothers words "had it out for her". The food there was mostly good and I sometimes ate there with her though she would tell us that some days it was rather bland. For a home that kept the elderly it was rather clean and nice smelling, and each individuals room was taken care of to my eye. There was however a situation where one of the staffers was taking medications from many of the old ladies there although my grandmother was not one of these people who had this issue. Most of my family was treated pretty nice when we visited, except for a uncle who was rightfully notorious for starting issues with the staff, they even let us use their kitchens for a family get together on one Christmas, so that my feeble grandmother could attend and see her grandchildren there.

About Carillon Assisted Living of Southport

Carillon Assisted Living of Southport is an assisted living facility in Southport, NC that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Carillon Assisted Living of Southport for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Carillon Assisted Living of Southport