The Crossings at Riverview

8451 US HIghway 301 South, Riverview, FL, 33578

Reviews of The Crossings at Riverview

Debra488811 August 16, 2016

Everything about The Crossings at Riverview was really nice, but I thought the place was too big for my mom, and I felt like she might get lost there and won't be able to find her way back. The place was beautiful, and the people were very nice.

Rod383415 July 08, 2016

The Crossings at Riverview was a terrific, beautiful facility, but my mother was not ready to give up her independence yet.

Jane123979150 May 11, 2016

The Crossings at Riverview was very nice and clean. I saw people returning from a trip out on a bus, I think they had all gone out for lunch together. We ate lunch there and had a really delicious meal. The apartment was very nice, but small. I liked everything about it, it just didn't seem to be quite the right place. The staff was very friendly and nice. The chef came out to greet us, very nice.

Charles118129750 January 26, 2016

The Crossing at Riverview was a brand-new facility. The location was right on the Alafia River, so you had a river view. They even had a pet chicken. We weren’t able to meet the clients because they were all busy doing stuff. The staff was very accommodating and quite knowledgeable. We just did not spend too much time there. We did not get to see what they had to offer for food and did not go into the dining facility. We just basically looked at the living facilities.

Charles, Thank you. We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. Please come back when you have a little extra time to take a full tour of our community. Please let us know if we can help in any way. Thank You Hollie Bragg

Patricia108268550 June 14, 2015

The Crossings At Riverview was a gorgeous facility on the water, but it's a 6 mile drive in the car. It was absolutely brand new. The person who took us around was very informative. The rooms were lovely and nice sized with granite countertops. The only drawback was that its one side faced the river -- which was gorgeous -- but the other side was right on a busy highway. It's spectacular and state-of-the-art -- a wonderful place for someone who is moving to assisted living. It was a nice visit.

Rob, VA rep May 09, 2015

I attended the Grand Opening of The Crossings last night. I am a local professional not affiliated with this community. I have been to every other assisted living community in the area. The team of professionals managing this community are amazing!! I have never met a more solid group of people in sync with their focus of providing the best quality of life for each resident they are entrusted to care for. The atmosphere is comforting, fun and it's very obvious they all are passionate about their roles. A beautiful building is what you get at first glance. Beautiful, knowledgable, dedicated professionals is what you see at a closer look. Very happy, well cared for residents is what you clearly discover at the core of The Crossings! If I was looking, this is where I'd want to live, hands down.

Carol107963850 March 20, 2015

I visited The Crossing at Riverview, and it was very lovely and convenient, but expensive, so it’s something we’ve got to consider what we can work out. The staff was excellent, seemed knowledgeable, very cooperative, and answered all our questions. There were semi private rooms, and each had a separate bedroom, a shared bath, and closet space. They were laid out very nicely, and the food looked like to be well-served.

About The Crossings at Riverview

The Crossings at Riverview is an assisted living facility in Riverview, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Crossings at Riverview for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Crossings at Riverview