Reviews of Forest Park Health Campus | Assisted Living
August 21, 2017
I visited this facility
Photos of Forest Park Health Campus
Features of Forest Park Health Campus
- Minimum Rate: $3660/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 70
- State Licenses: License Pending
About Forest Park Health Campus
Nestled in picturesque landscape on forty-one wooded acres in Richmond, Indiana you will find Forest Park Health Campus. This serene and welcoming setting is just one of the many amenities you will find at Forest Park. The Richmond/Wayne County Community offers an ample selection of restaurants, stores and services, many recreational parks including Hayes Arboretum and the Cope Environmental Center, and outstanding fine arts opportunities for locals and visitors alike. Richmond is also conveniently located to Indianapolis (60 miles), Dayton (35 miles) and Cincinnati (70 Miles).
We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That's why with Forest Park Health Campus you'll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease.
From adult day health and assisted living services in our elegant residential facility to skilled nursing services in our state-of-the-art health center, our staff of committed professionals provides compassionate care with attention to every detail. Whether for a few days, a few weeks, or for as long as you need us... It's comforting to know that there is a source in Richmond you can turn to for help and guidance.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
Thank you for your interest at Forest Park Health Campus. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
What Makes Us Special
At Trilogy Health Services, we are compassionately committed to providing excellence in customer service. We carefully select staff who reflect our culture and who we believe will care for our residents as if they are members of their own family.