Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Ambassador Garden

Average Rating: 3.0 3.0 out of 5 stars based on 2 Reviews

Ambassador Garden
Posted by a fellow reviewer November 05, 2014

We choose Ambassador Garden for my mom because the price is affordable. It is within her budget. They aren't as strict to her because my mom has a medical report that looks scary to most assisted and independent living facilities, but she's actually very capable and they have time to take care of her. I have trouble with other places because of her medical report. It is not the nicest place, and I want to have her in a nicer place, but she is happy there for the time being. The staff is very prompt. If there is anything that is going on with my mom, they call me right away and they are taking great care of her. My mom complaints about the food, but otherwise, she is happy with the care that she's having from the people that work there. They never have a problem answering the questions I have.

Ambassador Garden
Posted by anonymous40 November 20, 2012

In the two years my mother lived here I noticed many things wrong with this place. The living area was too crowded and staff is short tempered. My mother was also suspicious that the cleaning help, or other residents, were swiping things from her room while she was out. However, they did make sure everyone gets 3 square meals and that everyone has taken their medicine. Besides that I see no upside to this facility.

Location of Ambassador Garden

• Spanish
  • Tagalog

• 24-hour security gate

• Pharmacy

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• We charge an entry fee

• Pets: All Pets