Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Reviews of Life Care Center of Punta Gorda
I am a friend or relative of a resident
We decided to keep her at Life Care Center. I have had some problems with the billing office and some strange happenings with the administrators, but the staff is great. They have enough staff for all the patients, and everything seems to go smoothly most of the time. The food is excellent. It does not taste like institutional food. It tasted like home cooked food. They have family dinner nights about every six week or so.
She has had some problems with commode back-ups; she doesn’t use a toilet because she is left-side paralyzed, but her roommate uses the toilet, and on several occasions, it has been backed up. The beauty shop was good.
I visited this facility
Life Care is an excellent facility.
Location of Life Care Center of Punta Gorda
About Senior Living
- First Day in Assisted Living: Expert Suggestions
- 5 Reasons to Take Your Pet With You to Assisted Living
- Pain Management and Assisted Living
- What You Can Expect From a Great Assisted Living Community
- How to Compare Senior Living Options
- Independent Living -- or Assisted Living?
- 6 Steps to Organizing Your Parent's Move (Without Getting Disowned)
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities