South Port Square | Assisted Living

23013 Westchester Blvd., Port Charlotte, FL, 33980

Reviews of South Port Square | Assisted Living

chrissw August 22, 2013

I placed my mother there almost 9 months ago and you could not ask for a more loving, caring and beautiful place. The care my mother gets is the BEST! They love her like she is their mother or grandmother. I am very, very happy with the choice I made and believe me, it wasn't an easy choice to make. I looked around a very long time before she went. She loves it and calls it home!

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From South Port Square

South Port Square provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Features of South Port Square