Brookdale Plymouth Beach

97 Warren Avenue, Plymouth, MA, 02360

Reviews of Brookdale Plymouth Beach

Caring4637034 August 13, 2013

I've only been to Emeritus at Plymouth Beach once. My father's been there for a couple of days now. The whole place is clean, the staff is friendly, very caring, and they treat him like a human. The room is very spacious with lots of serenity. It's a wonderful place. They have activities that go on all day. I would highly recommend this facility.

cherry11 June 16, 2012

Upon receiving a tour of the facility I found the environment to be fairly clean and bright the staff seemed..friendly available and attentive toward its residents.. I felt that the facility offered a fair amount activities to those able and wanting to participate in group activities and or physical and occupational therapies. this was a stressful time and I felt that my questions were answered thoroughly and with care as to put my concerns to ease. I found that the living areas offered a good amount of independence and privacy for its residence as well as gathering areas and meeting places for those residents preferring more interaction and a little bit less privacy...I also noted an active environment with a good number of visitors along with all of the staff members...I had visited a couple of other facilities in the area also and at the time I found this one...to be one of the better choices available for this area

beachmag54 May 24, 2012

My family had the worst experience with this facility. Sunrise was okay, but now that Emeritus has taken over, it has only gotten worse. We have recently left and wish we did sooner. The office staff is rude and there is always a new person. I highly advise against this facility.

anonymousll June 27, 2011

My sister has chosen Emeritus at Plymouth Beach, Massachusetts as her new home and no one could be more delighted than I am. She has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's for the past 5 years and as her memory worsened she began to consider moving to a residential community where she could maintain her independence but have help with the daily tasks that are now confusing to her. Having once worked on staff as a nurse at this assisted living facility I know that she is going to be well taken care of in the coming years. This senior community focuses on providing a comfortable and caring environment to all residents. Family members are always welcome to visit and, in fact, are encouraged to do so. Since my sister, Beth, has always enjoyed flowers she has quickly formed a friendship with those who take care of the gardens. She even helps cut and arrange some of those fresh, colorful flowers you will notice throughout the buildings. There are lots of activities to keep her mind busy and she works with a therapist who helps her retain as much of her memory and skills as possible. During our regular visits we are always made to feel as though we are also part of the Emeritus family.

From Brookdale Plymouth Beach

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Location of Brookdale Plymouth Beach