Brookdale Palm Coast

3 Club House Drive, Palm Coast, FL, 32137

Reviews of Brookdale Palm Coast

caring0429313 June 19, 2013

I liked Sterling House very well, but I really could not afford it because I have a small pension and it barely covers the expenses that I have. They start at $2,500 and I cannot afford that, but they made me feel at home when I visited the place. I had a meal there and it was very nice. The servers were nice and very friendly.

Veronica4 May 22, 2013

Everything was good about Sterling House. My mother stayed there for two weeks.

Mia71301 May 05, 2013

My Aunt is a resident here. After spending time in another local assisted living facility and then a a rehab nursing facility in Palm Coast, it's clear that Sterling House is a blessing. Their staff, attentive & caring. They schedule actual activities that involve all residents. Weekly outings including lunch. Meals are enjoyable. Birthday celebrations . I can't say enough good things about Sterling House. I'm so happy that my Aunt is safe, well cared for and HaPPY

Nanty August 14, 2012

This assisted living facility caters to those who have more advanced illnesses like Dementia and Alzheimer's. I have friends here whom I visit sometimes. During one of my visits, I went before dinner and everybody was busy waiting for their meals. It was also a little crowded since this facility is just small scale; not very large. However, my resident friends don't have any complaints. They mentioned that the nursing care is wonderful.

Nvy858 August 13, 2011

This assisted living residence is as charming as its name. While visiting here the first thing I realized was the amount of staff on duty and the easy mobility surrounding its premises. The private apartments were fully functional providing easy access for staff and residence when needed. The friendly staff as well takes part in the many activities that the Sterling House has to offer, as opposed to just providing the basics; they go beyond! Areas of socializing included the den that included a fireplace, dining and transportation as well. Overall I would say this is a pretty good facility from what I've seen.

devinthedev July 27, 2011

This place is awesome

From Brookdale Palm Coast

Brookdale Palm Coast provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Palm Coast