Brookdale Palm Coast

3 Club House Drive, Palm Coast, FL, 32137

Reviews of Brookdale Palm Coast

June 30, 2014

Sterling House of Palm Coast was kind of small. It didn’t have a lot of things in it. Other than that, it was clean, and it was nice, and that’s important. The staff took the time to talk to me. They were knowledgeable and very considerate. Sterling House looked, I would say, not really institutional; it was kind of homey. It was updated. The place is quite centrally located. There’s Walgreens, CVS, Walmart -- it’s all pretty close by, and the hospital is only about four or five miles away.

May 20, 2014

I did not like Sterling House too much, partly because they did not have a separate memory care unit, and they people who should have been in the memory care situation were wandering around among the other population of just assisted living people, and I thought that was uncomfortable for some of the residents. I saw one model room. It was a little bit small, but it was fine. Once I entered the door, the staff was fine, but the caregivers who were at the door when I walked in did not seem very pleasant. They seemed to be bothered by even being asked where I could find the person I was supposed to meet. It was nothing really serious, it was just they didn't seem to be very happy to be there.

October 30, 2013

I came across Sterling House through Caring.com. I liked that place very much. It was very spacious, which was a nice plus. In comparison with the other facility I visited, Sterling House also offers very similar options in terms of care. The problem with them was simple, they didn't go far enough. My father is in stage 4 dementia right now, so that was as far as they could care for him. I would have probably chosen this facility except for the fact that they could not carry his care through without relocating him to another facility that has progressive care. That's one of the reasons why we didn't go to Sterling House. Nevertheless, I was very positively impressed with them. Their rooms were very nice. Their food, from what I have seen, looked very good. The people who work there also eat there so I thought that was important. What I probably liked best about this facility was its layout. The hallways were wide. The common rooms just had a feeling of hominess to them. I did see some of the activities listed. I would definitely recommend this place. I thought it was a pretty good place and everything.

June 19, 2013

By caring0429313

I liked Sterling House very well, but I really could not afford it because I have a small pension and it barely covers the expenses that I have. They start at $2,500 and I cannot afford that, but they made me feel at home when I visited the place. I had a meal there and it was very nice. The servers were nice and very friendly.

May 22, 2013

By Veronica4

Everything was good about Sterling House. My mother stayed there for two weeks.

May 05, 2013

By Mia71301

My Aunt is a resident here. After spending time in another local assisted living facility and then a a rehab nursing facility in Palm Coast, it's clear that Sterling House is a blessing. Their staff, attentive & caring. They schedule actual activities that involve all residents. Weekly outings including lunch. Meals are enjoyable. Birthday celebrations . I can't say enough good things about Sterling House. I'm so happy that my Aunt is safe, well cared for and HaPPY

August 14, 2012

By Nanty

This assisted living facility caters to those who have more advanced illnesses like Dementia and Alzheimer's. I have friends here whom I visit sometimes. During one of my visits, I went before dinner and everybody was busy waiting for their meals. It was also a little crowded since this facility is just small scale; not very large. However, my resident friends don't have any complaints. They mentioned that the nursing care is wonderful.

August 13, 2011

By Nvy858

This assisted living residence is as charming as its name. While visiting here the first thing I realized was the amount of staff on duty and the easy mobility surrounding its premises. The private apartments were fully functional providing easy access for staff and residence when needed. The friendly staff as well takes part in the many activities that the Sterling House has to offer, as opposed to just providing the basics; they go beyond! Areas of socializing included the den that included a fireplace, dining and transportation as well. Overall I would say this is a pretty good facility from what I've seen.

July 27, 2011

By devinthedev

This place is awesome

Features of Brookdale Palm Coast

About Brookdale Palm Coast

Brookdale Palm Coast provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Palm Coast