The Bridge at Orlando

3201 Rouse Road, Orlando, FL, 32817

Reviews of The Bridge at Orlando

flowerpower January 27, 2015

My mom is having the time of her life their. She has began to make new friends and is starting to do the things that she enjoys again. I am so pleased that I can rest easy since she is doing so well. Mom just had hip surgery and then moved to the Bridge shortly after she completed a rehab stay at Life Care Center of Orlando. Ever since she moved to the Bridge she has taken off even better than before when she was living alone at home. She brags to our whole family just what a wonderful place the Bridge is. I strongly recommend!

Amyon January 27, 2015

Everything about this facility is so much better than any other assisted living facility I have been too. The staff is friendly and very knowledgeable . The place is clean and the food is delicious. Definitely go and see it for yourself and be sure to ask for a free lunch. They are proud of their service and enjoy serving others. I believe the same management team has been there for 10 years. I am very impressed.

June13 April 10, 2014

The Bridge was very nice. They had a big staff. I spoke to the person in charge, who showed me the place, and she was very nice. The rooms were smaller than the ones in the other facility I visited. However, I didn't decide on that one because it was extremely expensive.

Caring 321 September 06, 2012

It's a relatively new facility, it's very, very nice and the staff is very friendly. They have really nice rooms, it's really perfect. We really liked it for my mom. Everyone that we spoke to spoke so highly of the The Bridge. They were all very pleased and some of them have been there since they opened about maybe less than 10 years, I think. I'd be happy to recommend this facility to others.

BanditCooper May 19, 2012

The staff is always pleasant and attentive to my grandmothers needs. They read to her, take her for walks, or even just eating with her in the cafeteria if she has no one else to eat with. The facility is always clean and comfortable. I highly recommend this company for anyone with elderly parents or grandparents. The staff has always responded to our needs for assistance in care management, Medicaid and companion services. They even drive her to the mall and take her around town! I could not have asked for better service! They are amazing advocates for the elderly and I appreciate all that they do. The people there were super friendly and really makes everyone feel right at home. I really enjoy the experience and the facilities are amazing. I wish I could live there. If I had to share one area of concern it would have to be the food and its menu. I was offered a meal during one of my visits and the food really wasnt that great. I understand the dietary restrictions of so many of the people living there, but I think that the menu could be a bit better. The facility also seems to care a lot about safety and it seems like a really nice place to live.

bvita April 19, 2012

The Bridge at Orlando was an optimal assisted living facility for the elderly. I visited this assisted living facility one year ago while searching for an assisted living facility for my grandmother. She wanted a place with the sun where the staff treated her nicely. We found this at the Bridge assisted living facility. First, the Bridge is located in a beautiful area of Orlando, Florida. Second, the staff that we encountered was extremely nice. They were helpful with everything that we asked about. They showed us around the facility and showed us all of the inhabitants. They showed us the cafeteria, the dorms, and even the recreation yard. This assisted living facility seemed like a beautiful place to stay for the elderly. All of the inhabitants there seem like they enjoyed themselves and seemed very social. I would recommend this assisted living facility to everybody. It is very beautiful.

DiggsD53 April 14, 2012

At the request of my parents I took a tour at The Bridge Assisted Living Community in Orlando Fl. I reside here and my grandparents are looking to more to a warmer climate. I have some experience pertaining to what to look for in assisted living as I have a friend who works with on a few hours north of me. As I toured the facility the woman why took me along was very nice and accommodating. I was offered a drink upon arrival and began with answering my questions. The facility itself appeared well taken care of and clean. I was initially worried that the cleanliness and level of care for the residents would be sub par, however I since learned there is a far distance between nursing homes and assisted living. I was on the lookout for for such things as cluttered hallways, resident's appearance, and certain smells upon the advice of a friend. I was happy to see all of these areas surprised me in the attention and care of the people and the facility itself. Naturally there was and always will be a few areas of concern, however I would feel safe with the decision of helping my grandparents adjust to this community. If I were to share one area of concern it would have to be the food and its menu. I was offered a meal during my tour of which I turned down however asked to see the kitchen and the preparations for the day's meals. I understand that many residents must maintain a specific diet and I can only imagine it difficult for any community to please all their residents, however I believe efforts to improve food quality is a very big and appealing service both residents and the families would be happy about. I was witness to view the resident's medications being handed out and had a chance to ask about the protocol. The steps taken to insure safety and accuracy was quite refreshing and I learned there are organizations that monitor such tracking which keeps the staff on there toes. Overall my experience was much better than I expected walking in the community. It was nice to see these types of places exist for my own future opposed to what my common interpretation had previously been.

Nosam1 August 20, 2011

This is the best facility in town! I did extensive research including comparing all facility state survey reviews on myflorida.com All of the staff cares about my aunt like a large extended family!

P0rtFun May 31, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

My grandfather currently lives at this facility. He has been living here for a little over a year and I am very impressed with the entire facility. The staff is always so pleasant and attentive to his needs, whether it be reading to him, taking him for a walk, or just eating with him in the cafeteria if he has no one else to eat with. They check in on him frequently and make sure he is clean and comfortable. The location also offers transportation, which is very helpful! We not only can go visit him, but he can come home and visit us as well. They also take him shopping on a weekly basis, which he enjoys because it gets him out on the town. This is definitely a fantastic facility!

About The Bridge at Orlando

The Bridge at Orlando is an assisted living facility in Orlando, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Bridge at Orlando for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Bridge at Orlando