Eskaton FountainWood Lodge

8773 Oak Ave., Orangevale, CA, 95662

Reviews of Eskaton FountainWood Lodge

Dan G468717 June 17, 2016

I've been here 4 years now. I love the staff here. Wonderful people. The best place we have found in Sacramento county. It's clean. It's pure. I've got good friends here.

Thank you for making Eskaton your home. Our staff appreciate your kinds words.

Karim065170 June 17, 2016

This place is my family. I have so many friends here. They are wonderful to me. We like a lot of the people who come in to bring entertainment to us. I’m pretty happy doing all the things I do here.

There is always something going on around Eskaton FountainWood Lodge. Glad you are enjoying the activities.

PJP832274 June 17, 2016

It’s a safe place to make a home. I like the lobby and dining hall. They are open and spacious. They have a memory unit and assisted living. My wife and I could live together.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. The staff appreciates it.

Rod10 May 11, 2016

At Eskaton FountainWood Lodge, Mom thought the people were friendly and liked the openness of the place. They had some bands playing music. The room was smaller than the other ones we've seen.

Thank you for taking the time to tour our community. If you have additional feedback, feel free to share it with Davina Barker, our executive director. 916-988-2200

Carol123233250 April 15, 2016

Eskaton FountainWood Lodge was a very good facility with caring people who gave good care and paid attention to my mom. We didn't have any complaints about the staff. It was an older community, so it was not fancy looking, but it was very clean and very nice. Mom was able to go out of her room, and somebody brought her back right away.

Thank you Carol for taking the time to leave a review. We value your experience. Thank you for choosing Eskaton.

Gretchen10 November 30, 2015

I did not like Eskaton. It was very cold and sterile and seemed more hospital-like. It just looked depressing. The facility was very dated, and seemed old and unkept. The room was old, dated, small, and depressing. They need to brighten up the furnishings.

Gretchen, I am sorry to hear you feel that way about Eskaton. Senior living can seem scary to people who really want to remain independent living at home. That’s why our common areas are designed with lots of natural lighting, comfortable couches, a library, and even a private dining room. The location of Eskaton FountainWood Lodge is very rural, near horse properties and the building is surround by beautiful, large oak trees. Our residents enjoy spending time out doors on the patio or in the garden. Many take strolls around the property and enjoy the neighboring livestock. We also have some great programs such as Kids Connection to keep the residents engaged with children, helping them to read and explore art and singing. We have therapeutic music and pet programs, and many cognitive activities to keep the brain fit. Check out some of the new photos we just uploaded of our happy residents http://www.eskaton.org/fountainwood-lodge.html. We also have a wonderful video you can watch at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWp92xHH8eU. Sincerely, Lola Rain, Director of Digital Media

frazzled daughter September 15, 2015

While I have not been successful in convincing my mother that she would be well taken care of at an assisted living facility, I continue to get supporting emails and information from Andrea. She definitely understood my frustration and was very caring and supportive even though we are not residents at that facility.

We understand how frustrating it can be when you just want the best for your mom. Please reach out to us if we can do anything to help. Also know that we have an Information and Assistance line that is available M-F 8-5. 1-866-eskaton (375-2866)

Melody7 July 21, 2015

Eskaton was a very gorgeous and well-maintained facility. We spoke with one of the representatives in the lobby area. We told her what we were looking at and price-wise, we didn’t go any farther because we knew we couldn’t afford to put my mother-in-law in a facility. We didn’t go anywhere other than just that first area, but we had to walk from the parking lot to where we were. The place was clean inside and out the facility -- very inviting -- and the grounds were gorgeous. Everybody was very friendly.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Tippy2 June 30, 2015

The meals in Eskaton FountainWood Lodge are good and tasty. They also have bookshelves with lots of choices. I read a lot so I appreciate this. They also have trips to different places like shopping trips and pleasure trips.

Thank you for visiting.

Caring113198650 June 30, 2015

I do like my residence, Eskaton FountainWood Lodge. They have a better facility compared to other communities I looked at.

Thank you for choosing Eskaton.

Frank41 June 29, 2015

Eskaton FountainWood Lodge is an excellent community. They consistently provide great care and food!

Caring78606550 February 28, 2014

Eskaton is clean and convenient. It's close to where we live. The dining area is clean, spacious, and the food is good. It's an excellent place. The rooms were clean, and modest.

From Eskaton FountainWood Lodge

At Eskaton FountainWood Lodge, we want you to focus on what makes you happy. With assistance-as-you-need it options, hospitality services and life-enriching amenities, you’re free from the burdens associated with everyday living. With assisted living services, you’ll have support with everyday tasks and healthcare needs such as medication management, bathing, dressing and grooming and more.

Features of Eskaton FountainWood Lodge

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

• State License(s): 347003574