Woodpark

3121 Fruitvale Avenue, Oakland, CA, 94602

Reviews of Woodpark

July 21, 2015

By Genevieve3

My husband is at AgeSong Woodpark. I like the facility because it's all one floor. The rooms are spread along short corridors. They did not rush me to make a decision. I also like that they have shared rooms for the men as well as the women. The food is nutritious, adequate, and on time. They have arts, music, and poetry. They have children choirs that visit regularly. The have multiple memory games and exercises.

June 18, 2015

The AgeSong (Woodpark) in the Fruitvale area had a little larger set up. They had shared rooms. The staff was very nice and attentive. They seemed to care about the patients. It was right on a busy street, and they were in the process of doing some upgrades and putting in like a barrier so patients cannot just walk out.

September 30, 2014

We basically choose Woodpark because we can afford it. They have art and a men's group where they talk. He is not really into activities, but they have card games. The staff I have only known them a little bit, but so far so good. The food is fine as well. He has the smallest room because we are trying to budget, but it's perfectly fine.

Photos of Woodpark

Services & Amenities of Woodpark

• Minimum Memory Cost: $1550/month

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Psychiatric Care
  • Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.
  • Pharma

• State Licenses: 19200514

About Woodpark

Honoring elders as wisdom keepers and social contributors sets the stage to look at elders in terms of all they offer to those younger in years and experience. We are passionate about learning from elders as elders continue to teach us about life and living. AgeSong's aim is to address elders' emotional and spiritual needs as well as attending to their comprehensive healthcare and nutrition.

Map of Woodpark