Crossroads at Northglenn

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Crossroads at Northglenn

June 29, 2012

By Italain Girl

My mother lived with my family for over ten years and was at the point where she needed more help. She was also isolated and spent all her free time watching tv. I wanted to get her more help and find her a facility that had a fun social enviornment. I talked with the residents and they had nothing but positive things to say about the staff and they love all the planned activities. My mother has been in this facility for over a year and her experience had been great. She goes to all the activities and her mental awarness has increased a lot. She even uses words that I never heard her say before. The staff has been great and they are all her new friends. I am relieved that she is happy and found a good place to live.

June 21, 2011

By AnonSW

I've been to Crossroads several times to do assessments for clients. They offer assisted living but not memory care. Thornton is about 20 minutes north of Denver. And Crossroads is just off a major street, so it's easily accessible--though a little noisy. Parking is good. The staff, from what I've seen, isn't very good. They always seem hurried, unhappy, unprofessional. I see a lot of tattoos and piercings. And they're not very caring or attentive. For the higher functioning residents, the activities are pretty good. But there's not much 1:1 time for those who are more isolated. And the food is mediocre, institutional. The rooms are outdated--they have an institutional feel. It looks like a middle-class motel, with about 80 apartments. One pro: Couples can stay together. And residents can bring their own belongings. They also have an RN on staff; that's a plus.

May 29, 2011

By Northglennmama

Other

The aisles were very small, it was very hard to get through with patients in the isle. Also, the celiings were very low, it felt claustrophobic. It was also very very warm, I know it is supposed to be warm, but I have sang at other nursing homes before and they were not as warm as this one. Also the parking is very odd to into, and there aren't enough parking spots. However, the workers there are very nice, and there is a good sized cafeteria as well. All in all, I rated this a 3 for there were/are more negatives than there are positives.

About Crossroads at Northglenn

Crossroads at Northglenn is an assisted living facility in Northglenn, CO that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Crossroads at Northglenn for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Crossroads at Northglenn