Lely Palms Retirement Community

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Lely Palms Retirement Community

October 16, 2014

By Johnnie2

I was very impressed with Lely Palms. Their cottages are very nice, and they surround the buildings that house the assisted living program, memory care unit, a long term unit, and rehab unit. We ate there and it was fabulous. They have activities also except the classrooms didn’t seems as big, and the types are different. I thought they were reasonably priced. The biggest problem was the drive to our current doctors. It was quite long.

May 31, 2014

Lely Palms seemed to be the best deal. I like the community, the space, and the staff is very nice and friendly. The rooms were very spacious. It was nice and had extra storage space. It also had a nice lanai. The food was very good. It wasn't regimented. At some of the other ones we visited, you had to have lunch at 12 o'clock, and you had to sit at an assigned table.

February 05, 2014

By JAM1

I have lived in an assisted living/independent facility for 20 months and am very happy with it. I am moving because the cost of living here was just too expensive for me. Lely Palms is within my budget so, regretfully, I made the choice to move. I compare the change in living facilities as going from a "grand" hotel to a "country" inn. I made two visits and had one dinner at Lely Palms and found the food very good and was comfortable with the residence.

May 29, 2013

By Tony9

My wife and I are at a stage where we're slowing down, so I'm trying to get information on retirement homes. I toured Lely Palms and I looked at a one bedroom condo with a kitchen and two baths. They were fairly nice. The staff were very courteous. The young lady invited me back with my wife to stay for lunch so that we could sample their restaurant. She showed me all of the facilities and she gave me a nice explanation on what they provide and what they didn't provide. She was very helpful.

Photos of Lely Palms Retirement Community

About Lely Palms Retirement Community

Lely Palms Retirement Community, in Naples, Florida, offers all the comforts of home, but none of the work and worry. Committed to the continued health of our residents, Lely Palms programs are designed to help our residents maintain independence and a healthy outlook for as long as possible. Located on a 28-acre campus with ManorCare Health Services, a skilled nursing and rehabilitation center, and Arden Courts Memory Care Assisted Living, our residential facilities are an option for seniors who want to maintain their independence and privacy, but who require some support.

Our accommodations include housekeeping, linen service, daily meals, and a beauty/barber shop on the premises. Assistance with activities of daily living for medication management, bathing, dressing and toileting are available through our certified geriatric nursing staff. In everything we do, the needs and preferences of our individual residents come first.

Map of Lely Palms Retirement Community