Integrated Care Communities - Assisted Living

14315 Nason Street, Moreno Valley, CA, 92555

Reviews of Integrated Care Communities - Assisted Living

February 04, 2015

By Mary105556050

I was happy with how well the staff at Integrated Care Communities treats the patients. They are very kind and very patient with them. My husband needed to be in a locked facility, but it feels more like a home. This place has someone on staff 24 hours a day, and that person knows how to deal with people of all sorts. The rooms are nice and clean. My husband is in a shared room, and they have their own closet. They have chair exercises, arts and crafts, and they take them out to lunch. They also take them to church and doctor visits. The food looks appetizing, and it smells good.

November 14, 2014

By Lovely Lady5

Integrated Care Communities have a lot of different care levels and opportunities for the residents. It’s a large facility. They rooms are clean. It’s right next to a hospital and to a child care facility. It’s very good, and it’s close for me. They have different activities during the week. They go places, and they bring in the kids from the pre-school to interact with the residents every once in a while.

November 28, 2013

By Jeannine2

I had one of my clients in Integrated Care Communities. My client had many problems, but they really brought a lot of things out that were very helpful for her. She flourished tremendously. They were very good and it was a really good place to live too.

October 30, 2013

By Jeannie3

Integrated Care Communities B2 is privately owned by a doctor. It's right next to the hospital. The staff there was very helpful and explained to me the prices and the accommodation. He showed me the different rooms, security that they had within the place, and the different kinds of programs to keep them busy. They allowed me to call and ask them questions regarding my mother's disease.

November 14, 2012

By pearl a

As I write this, my Father who is a resident at ICC is in the process of passing away. At this poignant time, I wanted to take a moment to express to you how grateful I am for the wonderful care that my Dad received. I relocated both my Mom and Dad to Moreno Valley from the Big Bear area in order to place my Dad at your facility. Because of the hundreds of hours we have spent at ICC, we have had the opportunity to witness firsthand the hard work, caring, and dedication of your caregivers. My Dad was in Bldg. A-1 and had been a very challenging resident for different reasons at different times. No matter what the need: psychological or physical, the entire A-1 team have risen to the occasion. In addition, they have gone out of their way to make my Mom feel comfortable and welcome, and have provided emotional support as well as friendship. In some ways, I feel that both my parents have been cared for at ICC. We will always be grateful. Karin

November 14, 2012

By Anne-Catherine

Thank you so much for taking care of my beloved and wonderful mother. You were exceptional people working under exceptional circumstances. I thank God for your diligence and your caring ways. I know that my mother was well cared for and I had peace of mind while she was at Integrated Care. I will be forever grateful."

September 13, 2011

By Pheori Wiley

My father recently needed to be placed in an assisted living facility on very short notice following a medical emergency that left him unable to care for himself. The Integrated Care Commuities staff was very helpful in getting him into the home quickly in order to be sure that his needs would be met as his health and safety was on the line. They understood our concerns and knew how to guide my sister and myself through the unfamiliar process of obtaining the doctor's receommendation and release. He has since been living there for just about two months, and he seems very happy and well cared for. The residents receive excellent care, the facility is clean and well kept, the staff is friendly and promote a family atmosphere, the meals are prepared by hand at every meal, and the residents get to enjoy many fun activities and outings as well as special occasion celebrations. Even if we haven't had time to visit, my family and I receive regular updates, newletters, and activity calendars so that we know what my father is doing. Overall, I think that Integrated Care Communities is the best place we could have hoped to find for my dad.

Photos of Integrated Care Communities - Assisted Living

• Activities Extra: Interaction With The Daycare Next Door

• Home Sale Assistance

• Staff Patient Ratio: 5 To 1

About Integrated Care Communities - Assisted Living

Imagine checking into an upscale hotel that happily provides every service for its guests, a place as comfortable and convenient as home, yet with laundry and housekeeping services, delicious meals, social and recreational activities, Internet access, computerized emergency call system, private full baths and patios in every suite, a sun room, and outdoor barbecue area. ICARE takes pride in providing such well deserved amenities.

Our $16.2 million campus is located on nine acres of beautifully landscaped grounds and in full view of the San Jacinto mountain range. Nestled among walking paths, flower beds, gazebos, and other outdoor amenities, our Assisted Living Residences offer a relaxed California lifestyle. Transportation to nearby Ontario Mills, Morongo Casino, Lake Perris, Palm Springs, or Big Bear are options available to our guests.

Each residence building ranges from 5-6,000 square feet and is uniquely designed. Constructed to resemble large homes with all the features of a normal family residence. No long hallways here, instead multiple bedrooms encircle a common activity, dining and living room area, complete with pass-through fireplace and built-in salt water fish aquarium. This architectural design allows each bedroom to be equipped with its own outdoor patio and exit way, assuring privacy and freedom for each guest.

Unlike other residential care facilities, ICARE offers unparalleled care for the frail-elderly, as well as those needing additional assistance with the tasks of daily living. We can accommodate individuals with: Parkinson’s, diabetes, dialysis, incontinence, cancer, hospice, chronic arthritis, chronic pain, wheelchair dependencies, cardiac and hypertension problems, blindness, hearing loss, and other chronic medical conditions.

Map of Integrated Care Communities - Assisted Living