Brookshire (THE)

85 BULLDOG BLVD., Melbourne, FL, 32901

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Brookshire (THE)

July 24, 2013

By Yvette Rodriguez

I am so grateful to The Brookshire and it's staff. The Brookshire helped me at the most hardest time of placing my loving Mom Julia in a loving environment. The Administration Department were so helpful and kind and very, very understanding. The facility is immaculate, clean, friendly and most of all the caretakers of the patients are very loving and understanding. Dementia is a very difficult disease to deal with and understand, but The Brookshire Family showed me how it is done! :) Congratulations to The Brookshire Facility for helping and caring for my Mom and especially in giving me that light at the end of the tunnel.

May 11, 2012

By commercesd

While in the area, we headed over to the to check out Brookshire assisted living facility which looked really well-kept and fresh. My friend's mother wishes to stay in Florida, so we had been checking out places for her to live. We really liked the park-like areas around the building. The main foyer was really lovely. The communal areas are suited for a variety of activities, from reading to games and other resident interactions. This exercise facility had ample rooms, including daily yoga and aerobics exercise classes. The residents may also safely navigate the lovely grounds for exercise with adequate supervision. The private living spaces were all beautifully decorated. We could see that my friend's mother would be comfortable in any one of them. Each unit had individually controlled temperatures. Activities, events and outings scheduled included everything from casual to fine dining, and cultural venues such as museums, the library, films and theater. They also have many social gatherings and parties for residents that friends and family may participate in. The dining areas included intimate and communal dining. The food and menu choices all looked really nutritious and delicious, as well as the regular snacks - offered regularly and whenever requested. It was clear that the residents really enjoy living here and are very well taken care of.

About Brookshire (THE)

Brookshire (THE) is an assisted living facility in Melbourne, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Brookshire (THE) for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Brookshire (THE)