Summit Assisted Living

1400 Enterprise Drive, Lynchburg, VA, 24502

Reviews of Summit Assisted Living

Ella McKinnen September 11, 2011

I visited this facility while searching for a placement for my grandmother, who was in need of care in the early stages of Alzheimer's Disease. I was impressed by the attractiveness of the grounds and also the friendliness of the staff. The Summit is located in a lovely part of Lynchburg, off of Enterprise Drive, and offers a great deal of privacy and quiet for its residents. Although we chose a different placement for my grandmother (I wanted her to be closer to my home), I was still quite impressed with this facility and would recommend it to anyone searching for an assisted living program with a strong spiritual care component and an excellent record of client satisfaction. They are affiliated with the Centra Health hospital system, which is where my grandmother (and several other members of my family, for that matter) receives care on a regular basis. I trust them as a company and would have been happy to place my family member at their Summit facility had it been a shorter drive from my home.

WishErik June 22, 2011

I visited the Summit nursing home on multiple occasions. The staff at the Summit was friendly however the nursing home needs more activities for the patients. The Summit only had bingo on Saturdays and lunch at meals every day and occasionally groups would visit and sing for the patients and the nursing home. The facility separated the patients in therapy apart from those who lived there as permanent residents on two separate floors and has an elevator which is helpful for patients in wheel chairs. I think it would be more beneficial to have one complete floor with different sections for the patients in order to encourage more interaction between all the patients at the nursing home.

About Summit Assisted Living

Summit Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Lynchburg, VA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Summit Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Summit Assisted Living