Brookdale Lodi

Overview of Ratings

4.2

December 31, 2013

By Caring82055750

I already placed my aunt at Chancellor Place of Lodi. The facility is very nice. The rooms are spacious and nice also. I think their staff are pretty good. The only person that I met was an office lady and she seemed to be very intelligent.

April 17, 2013

By Caring 4315

I made an appointment at the Chancellor Place of Lodi and a staff arranged for us to eat lunch at the place. It was very, very good food unlike most retirement places. Compared to the Trilogy, it's more about assisted living where you see a lot of people with walkers or in wheelchairs. The rooms were apartment-style, but very small.

November 20, 2012

By dottommytm

I stayed with my friend in Lodi for a couple weeks over summer, on vacation. During my stay, we went to visit his grandmother who has lived at Chancellor Place for about a year. Upon arrival to the facility we noticed that the overall atmosphere and building upkeep was mediocre. The building looked pretty old, even though it is only 15 years old. However, the staff was friendly and helpful while we were there for about an hour. We did get to have lunch there and the food was alright, nothing special, but not that bad either. My friends grandmother is still in fairly good health for her age (82) and said that she is well taken care of here. She also said that the other tenants are nice and she has made some great friendships in the home. I would recommend this facility to others looking in the area.

February 27, 2012

By dawkici

My mother and father are presently residing at Chancellor Place, Lodi, California. During the past few months, as they were settling in, everything seemed to be ''coming together''. Though during the past few months there has been some neglect. This is unacceptable. The management within the facility has been playing ''Russian Rullet'' with their lives. Face facts that this is a business and they make A LOT of money on the elderly. No neglect is acceptable, regardless of what it is. The State of California needs to monitor this facilty, before a resident dies from their mistakes.

Let Us Search For You

• Renal

• Spanish
    • Tagalog

About Brookdale Lodi

Brookdale Lodi provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Lodi