Atria Sutton Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.6

July 30, 2014

By Diane79557650

I just thought Atria Sutton is a nice facility. It’s clean and my mother gets along really well there. She is enjoying her time and she has quite a few groups already. She is just so much happier there. She is in a studio room and it has a nice bathroom with an emergency thing in there. Everybody has to wear their emergency necklaces. She has a bed that was small with a refrigerator and I think above that was a microwave and a nice closet space. It is well laid out and she has everything that she needs. I know that she plays bingo and penny poker. I know they have activities where somebody comes in for entertainment. Every time I call, she is either playing card or playing bingo. I do know they have also exercises. I was able to there with her and the food was okay. They have a nice menu.

June 18, 2014

By Robert85182950

The Atria is clean. I looked at the apartments, and they were nice, but I got claustrophobic because a 1-bedroom apartment seems small to me in comparison with my house. They were polite, very nice, and very cordial. They told me about the things that they do, what services they provide.

June 10, 2014

By Yvonne13

The Atria is a nice place to stay. It's a little bit more expensive. If you need more assistance, that will be the place to be. They had people coming in. They had bingo. They had all kinds of games and things for people to do. It was nice as far as keeping people busy. The apartments are not as big, but they're nice-sized. The staff is very nice people. Their food is good, too. The dining area is a little bit more cafeteria style. They could improve on the warmth because, to me, it was a little bit on the cold side.

April 11, 2014

By Nancy79042750

It's interesting because I was excited about Atria Sutton. I called them up and it sounded like a great place, and it turned out that my uncle has checked it out and it was a higher level of need, higher than he needed at that time. So it was a place that he wanted to go to and he could afford. And this is the place I liked the best. I don't live in Vegas and I don't intend to, but it was really much more upscale, comfortable, clean, and smelled good. If he has memory issues, he wouldn't get lost the way it was set up. All the people were really nice and the staff was friendly. He is in the assisted living but does not require a lot of assistance. They come in and take care of his medicine and do his laundry; the little things he doesn’t need help with too much. They have a lot of day to day activities that people can get involved in. They have buses that go to places like the store or the casino. At the place, they have people come in to sing and play the piano. They have a board where they put pictures ofwhen they were in military service, and he was in the army and he was really proud about having his picture up on the board. We were there last November during Veteran's Day. I thought they treated him kind of special there. We went to a couple of different apartments and the one he liked was honestly a little more than we thought and had a bigger bedroom like a little apartment with kitchenette. Food was really good too.

February 26, 2014

By Janice28

The rooms, accommodations, the food, everything at Atria seems to be really good. We've had a few hiccups on getting mother to doctors and things like that but hopefully I'll get that taken care of this week. I like that my mother likes being there. The sanitation is very good. I can't think of anything that they don't have over there. There's something going on every minute.

December 20, 2013

By Iris Stanfel

As a member of my church (1st Henderson United Methodist Church) I am dedicated to assisting any of our members to find a suitable facility when needed. This facility met all our needs, in addition to the warm, friendly staff, made our choice perfect. The food menu is outstanding and the entire facility is very neat and clean. Also, the location is great. We also visited another facility, but Atria Sutton was our best decision.

September 30, 2013

By Joe19

The decor and furniture at Atria Sutton looked a little more high class than the other place I visited. It was nice and clean. But the price was beyond my mom's income and she needed more personal care.

September 14, 2013

By Weatherman

We have visited 5 facilities so far in the Las Vegas area. We are doing this for my 92 year old mother who has Macular Degeneration. Atria Sutton in our opinion seems to have all the qualities that are needed for a happy and healthy lifestyle. The anytime dining, the activities, and the availability of transportation for doctor appointments would seem to fill the bill for anyone desiring assisted living. It appeared from our visit to Atria Sutton that the staff was friendly and and residents were in good spirits.

August 22, 2013

I liked Atria and the price is right. I thought it was new, clean, and the facilities are well maintained. The staff is very friendly, helpful and I'm in touch with them quite frequently. They keep me posted on what's happening with my mother and they're very good about that. I usually can get on to the people that I need to get on to without waiting for a call back. So far I'm very pleased with the staff. They have a lot of activities going on but maybe they can have a few more options during the day. My mom is taking advantage of all the activities.

August 15, 2013

It seemed to fit my mother's needs. They had a lot of activities and entertainment; all things she likes to do. It looked like a real cared for place, it seemed more like a resort. The staff was good.

Let Us Search For You

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Minimum Age: None

• State Licenses: 2481AGC

About Atria Sutton

At Atria Sutton, you'll find a charming, elegant community personalized to meet your needs. Invite friends and family to celebrate special occasions in our festive common areas, or relax by the lushly landscaped courtyards and grounds. Atria Sutton is just minutes from the bright lights of the Las Vegas strip, with the convenience of nearby shopping, fine dining, and three major hospitals.

Atria Sutton offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
    • Choice of apartments
    • Anytime Café
    • Full-time director of events and activities
    • Emergency call system in every apartment
    • Daily restaurant-style meals
    • Housekeeping services
    • Maintenance of apartments, community, and grounds
    • Medication assistance