Stonegate Health Campus Assisted Living

2525 DeMille Boulevard, Lapeer, MI, 48446

Reviews of Stonegate Health Campus | Assisted Living

March 11, 2016

By Justus4Us

My Mother E V Sears was n StoneGate a # of times. I can not express deeply enuff. The care she received, was beyond exemplarary... My Mother has since paased on (98) Yrs GOLD.. N Her own Home, n Her own bed. In My Arms. She luved the Staff @ Stone Gate n Lapeer, Mich.. They r an awesome bunch.. This is Mrs. Elizabeth's Sears' 'The Bear Lady's, 'Youngest Daughter, Mary Elizabeth Sears.. I thank u all for ur Care, kindness, & compassion to & for all StoneGates PEOPLE.. LUV & Nless U All. Thank U all 1nce again.. The Last Mohican, talkn' 2 Ya's..

March 05, 2015

By mlmdetroit

When our mother was admitted to the facility we weren't sure how she would respond to care. What the Stonegate staff was able to do in a 1-month timeframe was beyond our expectations. We are happy that our mother is back home and living the independent life we didn't think she would be able to have again.

June 05, 2014

By letdown28

Stonegate is a beautiful place that cant live up to the expectations of how it looks. My grandma is there for rehab and the care she has gotten is horrible. The staff is very nice however they do not have enouh people there to do what needs to be done. If it weren't for my family going there several times a day and repeatedly asking for her to have things done they would never get done. It's incredibly ridiculous and disheartening for my grandma. She is 93 years old and very compliant with whatever they ask her to do but it repeatedly let down on a daily basis. If you love your family do not send them here!!

November 07, 2013

I have been here in Stonegate for a year now in December. It's wonderful here. It's beautiful and brand new. I love this place. The people are just wonderful. Food is also wonderful. They do provide three meals a day but I only eat two. I gained 30 pounds here. I was eating ice cream fro breakfast, lunch and dinner. They would give you anything you want anytime you want it. My accommodation here is awesome. In terms of activities, I don't really go to that many activities because they're not my age range. I would definitely recommend this place if they could afford it.

September 23, 2013

Mom is in Stonegate Nursing Home. The staff is excellent. The ratio of staff to residents are very high. Probably each area has thirty three resident and their goal is to have 99 staff members for three shifts, which includes the people that clean, cook, the nurses, the medical assistance. They are really well staff and they are taking good care of her. They also have a lot of activities. The only complaint I have is probably the menu because my mom didn't want a lot of salt or gravy. My suggestion may be is to have two different things to select for the meal. May be they can have two main choices for lunch and dinner.

September 05, 2013

By Josie Ann

My grandma is currently at resident at Stonegate. I was excited to read of their culture and their dedication to providing excellent care and service to their residents. I've been more than extremely dissapointed by what we've actually experienced. My grandma is in her third week of care there and aside from the physical therapy department - we haven't had a good experience. She isn't being cared for her based on her needs or what is in her best interest, no one has a direct answer or suggestion on what is next, I've been told more than once that someone didn't know an answer and there was no urgency in finding one. I 100% believe that her quality of care is dependent on the amount of time my family is at the facility begging them for the assistance her situation requires. It just appears that there isn't a specific game plane or care plan for my grandma. I've had to write up a treatment plan and present it to them and keep track of things. It's sad. She has spent so much of her life taking care of others. It just feels that Stonegate is WAY TOO BIG for their management abilities. The training is lacking and the follow through is horrible. Their marketing is nice though - so I hope it doesn't draw people in too quickly. They need to be able to not only set amazing expectations but deliver on them!

June 22, 2013

By Sandra28

It's awesome here at Stonegate Health Campus. This is a brand new place so it's a very nice facility. It has just opened in December last year. They have very nice rooms. The people that work here are just wonderful. They are very, very nice. Also their food is great. We also got a whole list of activities here. Everything about this facility is great.

December 12, 2012

By peterfan

Though this is a newly opened facility (opened last week) and my dad has only been living there since last Friday, I am impressed with the quality of care, together with the welcoming atmosphere which has helped to ease his transition from independent living in his own home. The food looks delicious and tastes even better! The staff does much to include family members at every step of the process and stays in contact more than any other facility I have been involved in - and as a geriatric social worker, I have worked with most of the facilities in five counties.

Photos of Stonegate Health Campus

Services & Amenities of Stonegate Health Campus

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4770/month

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: License Pending

About Stonegate Health Campus

Welcome to exceptional senior living in Lapeer, Michigan! Stonegate Health Campus is proud to serve the residents of a vibrant town known for its friendly people. Conveniently located near plenty of places to dine, shop, and explore, our residents have many opportunities to enjoy Lapeer. For those who stay on our campus grounds, our Life Enrichment Team ensures that there are a variety of fun and exciting ways to stay active and engaged, every day.

We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That’s why, with Stonegate Health Campus, you’ll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease.

In our elegant residential facility, we offer the best in assisted living services, as well as specialized memory care services on our Legacy Lane. Here, our caregivers are specially trained to work with, and to care for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia, using progressive and proven care components. Our state-of-the-art health center offers skilled nursing services, delivered by a staff of committed professionals with attention paid to every detail. Whether for a few days, a few weeks, or for as long as you need us…It’s comforting to know that there is a source in Lapeer you can turn to for help and guidance.

Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:

• Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
  • 24-hour emergency call response system
  • Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
  • Housekeeping and laundry services
  • Medication administration/reminders
  • Reminders for meals and activities
  • A variety of social and recreational programs
  • Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
  • Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
  • Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
  • Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
  • Mobility assistance as needed
  • Much more!

Memory Care

At Trilogy, we provide the best memory care services, in communities committed to each individual.

We believe that a life well lived is one rich in experiences, surrounded by people who have your best interests at heart. We believe that each person’s story is unique, and that every story matters. We believe in the importance of what we do, and who we care for. Our memory care services are based on our beliefs.

Whether you’re on our Legacy Lane in one of our health centers, or in one of our expanded memory care neighborhoods, The Legacy, located on our campus grounds, you’ll find welcoming suites, individualized programs and the most advanced features, all designed to provide comfort, dignity, and joy to every person who walks through our doors. You’ll also find a team of professional, experienced caregivers, all of whom dedicate themselves to one purpose –serving the men and women who call our campus home.

Thank you for your interest at Stonegate Health Campus. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

At Trilogy Health Services, we are compassionately committed to providing excellence in customer service. We carefully select staff who reflect our culture and who we believe will care for our residents as if they are members of their own family.

Map of Stonegate Health Campus