Stonegate Health Campus

2525 DeMille Boulevard, Lapeer, MI, 48446

Reviews of Stonegate Health Campus

Caring1523 September 23, 2013

Mom is in Stonegate Nursing Home. The staff is excellent. The ratio of staff to residents are very high. Probably each area has thirty three resident and their goal is to have 99 staff members for three shifts, which includes the people that clean, cook, the nurses, the medical assistance. They are really well staff and they are taking good care of her. They also have a lot of activities. The only complaint I have is probably the menu because my mom didn't want a lot of salt or gravy. My suggestion may be is to have two different things to select for the meal. May be they can have two main choices for lunch and dinner.

Josie Ann September 05, 2013

My grandma is currently at resident at Stonegate. I was excited to read of their culture and their dedication to providing excellent care and service to their residents. I've been more than extremely dissapointed by what we've actually experienced. My grandma is in her third week of care there and aside from the physical therapy department - we haven't had a good experience. She isn't being cared for her based on her needs or what is in her best interest, no one has a direct answer or suggestion on what is next, I've been told more than once that someone didn't know an answer and there was no urgency in finding one. I 100% believe that her quality of care is dependent on the amount of time my family is at the facility begging them for the assistance her situation requires. It just appears that there isn't a specific game plane or care plan for my grandma. I've had to write up a treatment plan and present it to them and keep track of things. It's sad. She has spent so much of her life taking care of others. It just feels that Stonegate is WAY TOO BIG for their management abilities. The training is lacking and the follow through is horrible. Their marketing is nice though - so I hope it doesn't draw people in too quickly. They need to be able to not only set amazing expectations but deliver on them!

Sandra28 June 22, 2013

It's awesome here at Stonegate Health Campus. This is a brand new place so it's a very nice facility. It has just opened in December last year. They have very nice rooms. The people that work here are just wonderful. They are very, very nice. Also their food is great. We also got a whole list of activities here. Everything about this facility is great.

peterfan December 12, 2012

Though this is a newly opened facility (opened last week) and my dad has only been living there since last Friday, I am impressed with the quality of care, together with the welcoming atmosphere which has helped to ease his transition from independent living in his own home. The food looks delicious and tastes even better! The staff does much to include family members at every step of the process and stays in contact more than any other facility I have been involved in - and as a geriatric social worker, I have worked with most of the facilities in five counties.

About Stonegate Health Campus

Stonegate Health Campus is an assisted living facility in Lapeer, MI that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Stonegate Health Campus for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Stonegate Health Campus