Isle at Kingwood Assisted Living & Memory Care

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Isle at Kingwood Assisted Living & Memory Care

April 24, 2016

By Madelaine1

We just popped in at Isle at Kingwood Assisted Living & Memory Care, but they were very kind to show us around a couple of rooms, which we have not gotten to see at every place, so it was very nice. As far as medical needs, if our parents were a little more medically involved, we could really see the need to go to a place like that. There was a doctor on-staff as well as a couple of nurses. The staff was very nice. We were impressed.

February 29, 2016

By Barbara120412950

My mother-in-law is moving to Isle at Kingwood starting the first of the month. It was her choice. It looks like it has been well taken care of and it’s a newer facility than where she was in. The staff was friendly and accommodating. They took us on a tour; they fed us lunch. She liked the food.

January 24, 2016

By AnonymousDaughter102

Isle at Kingwood was nice. The lady that took us around was nice and the rooms were nice too.

December 23, 2015

By Mary121153750

Friendly Staff, good food, kind residents. Signed lease today. thankful for Ed’s time and hospitality.

November 10, 2015

By anonymous115785450

We moved into The Isle at Kingwood. It’s a beautiful place with wonderful programs. My mother gets very good care there. The staff is friendly and well-qualified. The rooms are beautiful, well-lit, spacious, and very attractive. The food is not the best, but it’s fine; there’s nothing wrong with it.

November 07, 2015

By Matha Williams

They have a very clean building. The staff was very cordial. They smiled and greeted us during the tour.

September 30, 2015

By Mary Speer

I love the staff the most. I was the first one here and I love it!

March 31, 2015

The Emeritus at Kingwood was very nice. I liked it a lot, and I saw they did a lot of activities with their people. I went unescorted. I did not go into a room, but I saw their entrance. There was a bar where you could have a glass of wine and I thought that was really nice.

February 11, 2015

By Bette3

We moved my father to Emeritus at Kingwood, and I think it is wonderful. I love the way it looks. I love all the people that I speak with, how nice their status, and how great their rooms are. My dad does volleyball if he wants to, and he goes to movies. They have happy hours on Friday nights, and they go out to lunch. They have several things that they do every week that he is involved in. However, my dad is now in the skilled nursing area because he has pneumonia, but he is recovering very nicely. He is having physical therapy, and I think they are overly great there. I will absolutely recommend them to others, and I am very pleased with them.

February 09, 2015

My aunt was at the Emeritus at Kingwood, and they were great. It was a brand new facility and was very luxurious. It was like walking into a hotel. When she was there, she would always tell me that it takes forever for them to get to her when she fell. That is her only complaint. They had a lot of activities like little parties. They also offer transportation services.

June 19, 2014

By Sharon85495650

I went to Emeritus, and it was a great location because it was walking distance from Kingwood College, which offers a very heavy program for seniors. It was about a block from Kingwood Mental Center, which is an up and coming, good medical facility. They were in the process of building individual cottages and apartments for independent living. I thought that would really appeal to a lot of people. That place looked like a lodge from Colorado. I saw some of the rooms, which were very attractive. I saw a one-bedroom that they had set up as a showroom type place, and that looked great. I also had a chance to see an efficiency room, which was very roomy and nicely arranged. I enjoyed meeting one person there, but I was not able to meet any of the residents or any other staff. However, it was new and attractive. There was no doubt about it.

February 24, 2014

By Caring79241950

My mother is at Emeritus at Kingwood. She has been there about a month and a half now. We chose this facility basically because it was closer to my home. We were investigating at a couple of other facilities because my mom has some needs and Emeritus was the only one who gave us the best answers for this. The place is very nice and new. I think it’s a year old. Mother had to go to the hospital because of an infection and they were some miscommunication in that area and then when mom was out of the hospital and she had someone come and visit her and the lady in the front desk told them that she was at the hospital and so they didn’t have a record that she did come back. So those were the things that kind of concerned me. There is a lady on the floor where she is at that always comes and checks to make sure mother is going to dinner. She is very sweet and has helped me with some boxes of stuff that I bought to my mother I know they play games, have super bowl parties, and a meet and greet. Every Friday they take them to go shopping. They also take them to the doctor's appointment on Monday or Wednesday and they have nursing staff there. We were able to eat there and the food is good. The staff at the dining seemed to be pretty busy, there services are still very good.

December 27, 2013

By whistleblower

I like Emeritus at Kingwood. I hope for my mom to be a future resident there and we're working on that. It was very nice. Their rooms were nice, clean and very homey. They were also convenient and spacious. They have hardwood floors there. The staff was very friendly and caring. Their administrator, Emily, was really helpful. She spent time with me and we worked out a price. I also talked to a lot of people that had left another facility because they were very disappointed there, but when they went to Emeritus, they said that they were very happy here.

December 13, 2013

My mom had a stroke and she is now at Emeritus at Kingwood. The reason why chose that facility is that my mom has some dementia and if she decided to keep her there it will be a nice transition. It's also a beautiful place; it's very comfortable and homey. I really appreciate that, not just for her but for us to go in and relax. The people that had been dealing with her have been fantastic. They were happy to answer our questions anytime that we give them a call. They have been very helpful.

August 15, 2013

By Linda67821050

It was fantastic and a great place. It's a little bit more expensive but it's a very nice place. I'll definitely recommend it to others. I know several people my age that have parents that live there. I don't have any idea on what they need to improve on. They're so good and I don't see anything wrong with this place.

Photos of Isle at Kingwood Assisted Living & Memory Care

Features of Isle at Kingwood Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Features Extra: Fitness Room/Gym

About Isle at Kingwood Assisted Living & Memory Care

Isle at Kingwood Assisted Living & Memory Care is an assisted living facility in Kingwood, TX that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Isle at Kingwood Assisted Living & Memory Care for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Isle at Kingwood Assisted Living & Memory Care