Mangrove Bay

110 Mangrove Bay Way, Jupiter, FL, 33477

Reviews of Mangrove Bay

Caring104429250 April 21, 2015

We did visit Mangrove Bay for an inquiry for my father. It was very nice, and everything was good. It was upscale, and my father liked it a lot but it was a little too much money for what we could afford. As far as we understood, we needed to put a big down payment and he wasn’t going to do it. They do have activities to do all the time for the residents, so that was nice. The food was very good, and the restaurant was very nice. The staff was very nice, and they answered our questions.

Caring88651750 October 29, 2014

Mangrove Bay is big and glamorous. The rooms were okay, the staff was very helpful, and the surroundings were lovely. There are a lot of activities for the residents, and it was generally a pretty positive experience.

AEW June 19, 2014

We were really impressed with Mangrove Bay. The staff is wonderful. One of the things we liked about the place is that it didn’t feel like you were walking into a prison, but the rooms were really tiny.

Caring70557150 September 27, 2013

I went and visited Mangrove Bay for myself. I like that it was a fairly new facility. It was clean, neat and well organized. I thought the room sizes were very good. They were appropriate for all purposes.

May227 September 26, 2013

My friend had her mom at Mangrove Bay and her mother is happy there. I had visited the facility and it's very nice. She has a really nice room there. The facility seems like a hotel. It's very upscale and it's nice. I know that they do things all the time to they keep the residents busy all day long. My friend's mom said that the food is very good there.

thankyou525 November 02, 2011

Best assisting living facility I have ever seen. My grandmother loves it and is treated very well. The grounds are beautiful and view of intercoastal in wonderful. The property is always well maintained. All staff is very nice and caring. Wonderful Place!

Caring317786 July 28, 2011

Mom moved into Mangrove Bay (assisted living side) in Feb. 2011 when she could no longer manage on her own due to her memory loss and difficulty completing tasks. She had extreme difficulty adjusting to her "new life" and had extreme mood swings. Despite her insults, the staff made her feel welcome and went out of their way to knock on her door and bring her down to participate in the activities there. We have found that the staff is well-oiled and skilled. Her meds are given on time and per instructions; the dining hall serves fresh, tasty food; activities are fun and stimulating; and the place is always immaculately clean. Our family feels relieved that Mom is in such a well operated place and know we are fortunate to have her live there.

TmlxMahm June 04, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

My wife recently told me that we had to visit aunt Mable. Auntie is a 79 year old life long bachelorette. I must say that visiting Auntie in a "Nursing home" was not my first choice of fun on a saturday afternoon. Being the good spouse, I decided to tag along.

When we arrived at Mangrove Bay, the term nursing home quickly left my mind. We entered the building and where greeted by marble everywhere accented by floor to ceiling pillars. There was a Front desk reception area rivaling any 5 star hotel.

We where greeted everywhere we went and when the nurse on duty came to give aunt mable her medication, she apologized for the interuption. Auntie's room was spacious and when we where in her room she couldn't say enough about the staff and her new home.

Auntie invited us for lunch by the pool. We where skeptical to be sure, nursing home food was not something I was ready for, but auntie insisted. Oh boy, Fresh baked breads sliced to order with sides ranging from garden salad to tomato mozzerella. I had a Turkey BLT on WARM honey wheat bread. Incredible, I told Auntie that she could invite us anytime, and I hope she does again soon.

From Mangrove Bay

Senior assisted living at Mangrove Bay offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Mangrove Bay, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Jupiter has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Mangrove Bay, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Our Community is located in the heart of Jupiter, situated close to area shopping centers, theaters, beaches and local attractions such as the Gardens Mall, Loggerhead Marine Life Center, Jupiter Lighthouse and Museum, Maltz Theatre, Roger Dean Stadium, C

Features of Mangrove Bay