Allegro Jupiter, Florida

Overview of Ratings

4.4

October 11, 2013

By Ruth15

Allegro- Jupiter is brand new, it was wonderful. They even had things like a wood shop, a room or work area for people who like to do wood shop. It was the only facility that had wi-fi in every room, so that was something I was interested in.

August 28, 2013

By Caring loved one

Beautiful facility with poor cleanliness protocols for residents. No hand sanitation or monitoring of residents during restroom visits is a big issue. CNA's work very hard but their are too few staff assigned to level of care required. My father, the first resident in Memory Care, was diagnosed with a food borne illness that resulted in hospitalization, weeks of rehab, a diagnosis of "failure to thrive", and an invitation "not to return" to Allegro, his home after taking a full month's rent knowing full well he would not be welcome there. I wish it was about care but it is about strictly business. Think twice.

January 25, 2013

By caring0110313

Allegro is a brand new facility. I was very happy with them. They were excellent and everything was fine. We're planning on moving in, but the house sale fell through for my mom so all plans have changed.

Let Us Search For You

Care

Save Stress

Photos of Allegro

About Allegro

Allegro is an assisted living facility in Jupiter, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Allegro for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Allegro