Allegro | Jupiter, Florida

1031 Community Dr, Jupiter, FL, 33458

Reviews of Allegro | Jupiter, Florida

Gary40 September 24, 2014

Allegro was nice but a lot more money. It was high-end and very nice. What's very impressive about this one was that the amenities, the structure of the location, and the design, which was higher end. I saw one of their rooms and it was not as big as the rooms in the other facility.

Caring87953250 June 27, 2014

My mom liked Alegro. She liked the things they offered. They had a variety of activities, not just inside, but they took them to connect to FAU for lectures. They brought the doctors into the facility. You don't have to go to appointments; they come to you. They were active, and they had people to supervise you even when you go on walks. They were well organized, they connected a lot, and they communicated well.

Ruth15 October 11, 2013

Allegro- Jupiter is brand new, it was wonderful. They even had things like a wood shop, a room or work area for people who like to do wood shop. It was the only facility that had wi-fi in every room, so that was something I was interested in.

Caring loved one August 28, 2013

Beautiful facility with poor cleanliness protocols for residents. No hand sanitation or monitoring of residents during restroom visits is a big issue. CNA's work very hard but their are too few staff assigned to level of care required. My father, the first resident in Memory Care, was diagnosed with a food borne illness that resulted in hospitalization, weeks of rehab, a diagnosis of "failure to thrive", and an invitation "not to return" to Allegro, his home after taking a full month's rent knowing full well he would not be welcome there. I wish it was about care but it is about strictly business. Think twice.

caring0110313 January 25, 2013

Allegro is a brand new facility. I was very happy with them. They were excellent and everything was fine. We're planning on moving in, but the house sale fell through for my mom so all plans have changed.

About Allegro

Allegro is an assisted living facility in Jupiter, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Allegro for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Allegro