Elmcroft of Mt. Zion

7493 Mount Zion Boulevard, Jonesboro, GA, 30236

Promotion ends in 8 days!

Save $1500 + Lock In Your Rate Until 2018! Must sign by Dec 15.

Reviews of Elmcroft of Mt. Zion

Susan112355550 September 07, 2015

I really liked Elmcroft of Mt. Zion because of the flat area where you could move, and there was just one floor. The rooms were nice. In the resident's room, they could sit by the window, and they could see all the greens and everything out there. The staff was very friendly. The dining area was very inviting. They had like a long hallway, and they posted photos of the residents of what they did. That was really nice. When I was there, they were getting ready to go outdoors. There was a bus, and the people were lined up getting ready to board the bus.

The place was really inviting. I liked the way they showed us stuff, like the resident could have the accomplishment posted to show their pride when they were more independent.

Vonda1 August 05, 2015

We chose Elmcroft of Mt. Zion for my relative. The environment is very nice. The staff so far has been very helpful. The food is good. Their room is small, not spacious, but it was clean.

Caring107969750 March 20, 2015

I ended up going with the place that we knew about because of a friend that was there, and this was Elmcroft in Jonesboro. All of the comments would be that the facility is nice, and the staff is very nice, and they are very accommodating. My grandmother is vegetarian, so they are working on to improve the food for her. The only thing they need to improve on would be options for food, but they are diligently working on it. They have lots of activities -- they shop and go out to eat, they have people come in for entertainment, and they have quite a few activities. They do a lot of activities, and my grandmother enjoys them.

Caring85938050 September 23, 2014

Elmcroft of Mt Zion was fine. The rooms were okay, and they were a nice size. The people were friendly. I can't remember the activities, but I remember they showed me the room where they did the activities. I have placed my father in a personal care home, and I am not sure that I actually want to place him anywhere. But I would recommend this facility to others; It was nice. The staff member who gave us the tour was really friendly and very accommodating.

Dorothy47 June 30, 2014

Their suites were smaller at Elmcroft at Mt. Zion. I was not able to eat there, but they do have a nice dining room with linens, tablecloths, and napkins on the table. I feel that there is really not much to do. They do have a reading room and places for the residents to sit out. They have nice garden. The whole facility is very clean and very quiet. Everybody seemed to be happy.

David86527250 May 30, 2014

We had to wait for our turn when we had our visit at Elmcroft at Mt. Zion. There was a mix up of time. Cleanliness-wise it was OK. We went there in the evening time, so I was not able to see much activity. They showed me some of the rooms, and their rooms seemed nice. They were cheaper than the other facility that I have visited. I think they need to improve their staff because they were loud when we were went there. They didn’t expect our visit.

Caring84653350 May 20, 2014

I have my mother in Elmcroft. She's only been there about half a month. I like the atmosphere and the people. They seem to be caring and attentive. It's immaculate. Her room is large enough for her. She has her own private bathroom, and she can lock her door. The dining area is like going out to dinner. She was very pleased with the people and how they treated her.

There is a board of activities that stays full for the week, but presently my mother is in the hospital. She hasn't been able to partake in them. She's recovering, so I'm looking forward to going back there.

Linda84542150 May 20, 2014

I don’t really have bad things to say about Elmcroft at Mt. Zion. It was a really cheery facility, and I really did like it. It had a nice atmosphere, and the staff was really friendly. It's a really, really nice place. I took a tour of the cafeteria, and it was really nice. The rooms were really, really nice. They have a lot of activities, like field trips and games.

nick harry September 13, 2012

From the moment you walk into the doors here you can feel the warm cozy atmosphere. The staff is well trained and is friendly. The residents seem to be happy and well cared for. There is a Memory care unit for those suffering from Dementia and Alzheimer's with compassionate caring staff. There are outings to town shopping and Arts events as well as Card Games Bridge and Poker are popular activities. The home was beautifully maintained and decorated and there were activities for the residents. The kitchenette was both beautiful and safe to use for my mother's elderly friend who stays there. Additionally, the surrounding area is great; there's a lot to do. Basically every store you would want is contained within a two mile radius of here, so it keeps the residents on their feet while at the same time providing a situation where anything is just five minutes away. There is an active calendar of events and activities, Bingo, Movies with Fresh Popcorn made in an old fashion Pop Corn Machine. There is no shortage of things to do here. The seniors are active and full of life. The grounds are gorgeous and well maintained. I can imagine warm summer nights here with fire flies lighting the dusk. Very nice facility I would place my loved one here.

From Elmcroft of Mt. Zion

Residents of Elmcroft of Mt. Zion are proud of the independence they maintain and enjoy the security of 24-hour personalized assistance. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks such as dressing, bathing and medication monitoring, they are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. They enjoy the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we are always there to provide support should they need it.

Features of Elmcroft of Mt. Zion