Reviews of Victory Centre of Joliet
lovingdaughter5 September 13, 2012
I am a friend or relative of a resident
The staff at Victory Centre is wonderful. They take excellent care of the residents, really getting to know their likes and dislikes. The small number of residents allowed for very personalized attention. The staff went above and beyond for not only my mother but also other residents. They worked hard to keep the family informed, and when problems arose, they sought solutions. My mother really enjoyed her tablemates, as well as the activities provided by Victory Centre. My family and I are very thankful to have had a place like Victory Centre for my mother when she needed help. We especially appreciated that they kept each resident's laundry separate, no need to iron name tags into each piece of clothing. My mother enjoyed the food-that is important, when you're leaving your home and having to have someone else cook for you! She had a refrigerator and a microwave in her small studio apartment, as well. Since she wasn't a morning person, and took a long time to get dressed because of her illness, it was wonderful for her to be able to have a bowl of cereal in her room, instead of going downstairs to the dining room. Other assisted living facilities we looked at required residents to be at all meals. The staff really believed in keeping people as independent as they could be for as long as possible. Even though it would have been faster to just dress Mom themselves, they always just supervised her getting dressed. They made sure she was safe, and wouldn't fall, but encouraged her to do as much as possible for herself. I can't say enough good about the staff at Victory!
From Victory Centre of Joliet
Welcome home to affordable apartments and supportive living for seniors . . . and welcome home to Victory Centre of Joliet!
Victory Centre of Joliet offers a supportive living community for adults 65 and older. Our vision is to create life-enriching environments where you or your loved one can lead engaging, meaningful and purpose filled lives.
Our exceptional staff delivers a coordinated care approach through supportive services, quality environments and award-winning programs to enhance your lifestyle and provide you – and your family – with dignity, privacy, respect, and peace of mind.
Our all-inclusive service package and financial safety net, for those who apply and qualify, provides you with peace of mind for your financial well-being. A comprehensive assessment results in a customized care plan that tailors services to your needs. Here is just some of what Victory Centre of Joliet can offer you or your loved one…
- 24-staffing by certified personnel
- Three delicious, well-balanced meals through our SenseSations dining program each day plus snacks
- Wellness programs that focus on the strengths and interests of our residents and gives them the opportunity to lead groups, take an active role in their lives and environment, and learn new things.
- Daily assurance checks
- Disease prevention counseling and education on self-care
- Resident and family education and support
- Monitoring of resident call system located in your apartment’s bathroom and bedroom
- Move-in coordination
Scroll through this webpage for a listing of additional amenities.
LIVE WELL, AGE WELL, BE WELL at Victory Centre of Joliet
What Makes Us Special
At Pathway Senior Living, we think about aging differently. We value elderhood as a viable and productive period of human life. We focus on providing WELL care, not sick care. We take a holistic and proactive approach to enhancing our residents' lives. Ou
Features of Victory Centre of Joliet
- Minimum rate: $3230/month
- All Inclusive Rent
- Fee Structure Extra We Offer A Month To Month Rental
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- In Room Kitchenette
- Dining Room Shared Meals
- Dining Extra Meals Can Be Delivered To A Resident's Apartment If The Resident Is Ill Or Unable To Attend A Meal.
- Beauty Barber Shop
- Computer Room
- Resident Transportation
- Tv Room
- Garden And Patio
- Resident Parking
- Features Extra Emergency Call System
- Laundry For Linens
- Private Cleaning Services
- Laundry For Clothing
Technology and entertainment
- Technology Extra Apartments Come Cable & Telephone Ready Should The Resident Choose To Purchase Those Services From An Outside Vendor.
- Skilled Nursing
- Hospice Care
- Medication Management
- Physical Therapy
- Offsite Activities
- Religious Services
- Lectures Discussions
- Book Clubs
- Wii Sports
- Tai Chi
- Fitness Room
- Arts And Crafts
- Activities Extra Our Award Winning Viva! Life Enrichment Program Earns Praises From Residents, Staff, And The Senior Housing Industry For Its Innovative, Resident Centered Approach To Caring. Viva! Offers Something For Everyone!
- Va Benefits Consultation
- Financing Advice
- Financial Aid
- Guest Parking
- Guests At Mealtime
- Staff Patient Ratio Our Care Staff Resident Ration Exceeds The State Requirement
- Minimum Age 65
- Pets Small Pets Allowed
Range of services
- Physical Therapy
Location of Victory Centre of Joliet
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities