Brookdale Sunwest

1001 N Lyon Avenue, Hemet, CA, 92545

Reviews of Brookdale Sunwest

janal May 24, 2012

I'll be choosing this place just in case my dad stays here in California. The facility is clean and they have a lot of activities as well. The health care people were really nice. So I'm comfortable placing my dad on this facility, just in case.

ammoses88 December 13, 2011

Upon visiting the Merrill Gardens- Sunwest Village in Hemet California, I was greeted by a beautiful landscape and a welcoming garden. The grounds and facility offer a safe and warm environment for its residence, while maintaining a beautiful decor. The individual rooms are small, but do include a private balcony or patio. The Facility offers a schedule of events for its residence and visitors that can help with leading an active lifestyle. Classes such as sewing, low impact aerobics and computers are all free of charge and available to those who choose to participate. The staff of the Merrill Gardens Sunwest Village in Hemet are friendly, well trained, and create a homelike atmosphere. Their certified caregivers are on hand to provide full assistance to all residence that requires it. Along with various classes, and onsite caregivers, Merrill Gardens also has a full kitchen and provides daily meals and holiday feast for its residence. The cooks and servers are very polite and the food is quite good. Overall, the Merrill Gardens- Sunwest Village is a nice place to call home. They offer affordable assisted living for seniors without depriving them of their independence.

Damian1 November 17, 2011

When my father became sick with Parkinson, my family and I were worried because nobody could take care of him. I am single, I do not have children. My mother died several years ago and I am an only child. The responsibility of taking care of my dad and get him somewhere would be a very difficult decision to make, but it was necessary. All my life I lived in Hemet, California and my friend recommended Sunwest Village. This place is special because they can take care of my dad's health. With the proper authorization from me, they are responsible for drugs and exercises that must be done by him on a daily basis. They are properly licensed and provide personalized care system by trained nurses. All therapies he needs could be done but if for some reason they do not have some in their programs, they can do some research and apply them if necessary. Besides it is a beautiful place to stay and my father is happy because they care about him very much. The staff is great people and they can be trusted and also they are very professionals.

From Brookdale Sunwest

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Features of Brookdale Sunwest