Brookdale Sunwest

1001 N Lyon Avenue, Hemet, CA, 92545

Reviews of Brookdale Sunwest

November 17, 2011

By Damian1

When my father became sick with Parkinson, my family and I were worried because nobody could take care of him. I am single, I do not have children. My mother died several years ago and I am an only child. The responsibility of taking care of my dad and get him somewhere would be a very difficult decision to make, but it was necessary. All my life I lived in Hemet, California and my friend recommended Sunwest Village. This place is special because they can take care of my dad's health. With the proper authorization from me, they are responsible for drugs and exercises that must be done by him on a daily basis. They are properly licensed and provide personalized care system by trained nurses. All therapies he needs could be done but if for some reason they do not have some in their programs, they can do some research and apply them if necessary. Besides it is a beautiful place to stay and my father is happy because they care about him very much. The staff is great people and they can be trusted and also they are very professionals.

Photos of Brookdale Sunwest

Features of Brookdale Sunwest

• Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours

About Brookdale Sunwest

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Sunwest