The Arbors Hauppauge

1740 Expressway Drive South, Hauppauge, NY, 11788

Reviews of The Arbors Hauppauge

Caring103277850 December 22, 2014

I have a friend that's in the Arbors. She likes it, but she is staying in her room mostly. She has a sitting area, a TV, bathroom, two closets, and a refrigerator. The people that I'd spoken with were very nice. They have entertainment, singers, and a band, and I've been to some of their musical concerts; they had one for Veteran's Day. They're probably going to have something for Christmas. The place is clean. They decorate it nicely for Christmas. I ate with her when it was her birthday, and it was the worst food I ate in my life; they had salmon that day.

Caring96157250 November 22, 2014

The Arbors is beautiful and my mother-in-law is absolutely thrilled. No complaints. The 1-bedroom is perfect for her.

Caring85360050 May 30, 2014

The apartments are OK at The Arbors at Hauppauge, but I don’t like the idea of two people in one room. Their dining area is also OK.

Caring70011550 December 27, 2013

My dad is in an assisted living at The Arbors at Hauppauge. He's doing fine there. Everything is good. The staff is very good. Regarding activities, he doesn't really go into them and he's just happy being by himself and doing what he does. He also loves their food and they do have a variety. He also has a spacious room. Everything is good at The Arbors. He is very happy there.

About The Arbors Hauppauge

The Arbors Hauppauge is an assisted living facility in Hauppauge, NY that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Arbors Hauppauge for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of The Arbors Hauppauge