The Arbors Hauppauge

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of The Arbors Hauppauge

February 03, 2015

By Great Place for Mom and Dad

The caring, attentive staff at The Arbors makes this facility a standout among assisted living facilities. I have had the pleasure of interacting with the employees of The Arbors on numerous occasions. Each time Nancy, Meghan and Howard have been stand outs in their field. The setting is clean ,bright and updated with a huge amount of daily activities. Each day there is bus trip that residents can participate in that takes them out of the community as well. The room is huge and totally redone with a private bathroom and modern furnishings. I believe that the staff makes or breaks an assisted living facility and this one is a winner.

January 29, 2015

By Susan105251550

My father is in The Arbors Hauppauge, and it is wonderful. The staff is extremely caring, and they take good care of him. The place is clean, and the people are lovely. The rooms are pretty since they are newly renovated. They have all kinds of activities like movies, trips, cocktail hours, bingo, stories, puzzles, and models. It is a very pretty place.

December 22, 2014

I have a friend that's in the Arbors. She likes it, but she is staying in her room mostly. She has a sitting area, a TV, bathroom, two closets, and a refrigerator. The people that I'd spoken with were very nice. They have entertainment, singers, and a band, and I've been to some of their musical concerts; they had one for Veteran's Day. They're probably going to have something for Christmas. The place is clean. They decorate it nicely for Christmas. I ate with her when it was her birthday, and it was the worst food I ate in my life; they had salmon that day.

November 22, 2014

The Arbors is beautiful and my mother-in-law is absolutely thrilled. No complaints. The 1-bedroom is perfect for her.

May 30, 2014

The apartments are OK at The Arbors at Hauppauge, but I don’t like the idea of two people in one room. Their dining area is also OK.

December 27, 2013

My dad is in an assisted living at The Arbors at Hauppauge. He's doing fine there. Everything is good. The staff is very good. Regarding activities, he doesn't really go into them and he's just happy being by himself and doing what he does. He also loves their food and they do have a variety. He also has a spacious room. Everything is good at The Arbors. He is very happy there.

About The Arbors Hauppauge

The Arbors Hauppauge is an assisted living facility in Hauppauge, NY that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Arbors Hauppauge for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Arbors Hauppauge