Brookdale Robinwood

1750 Robinwood Road, Gastonia, NC, 28054

Reviews of Brookdale Robinwood

July 24, 2012

By JohnnyScene

From what I was able to gather in my experiences with my grandmothers stay, the place is an excellent and trustworthy home for people in extra need of assistance. Rooming was excellently well kept, and there was a caretaker by the name of William who was especially nice to my grandmother during her time there. I was quite fond of the excellent care provided to my grandmother in her twilight years. As opposed to the previous facility in which we had my grandmother staying, Gaston Place was a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. No one made my grandmother feel like a chore, and she always had someone with which to have a good conversation. I wouldn't hesitate to suggest Gaston Place to anyone, and have suggested it to plenty of friends and relatives since. I will forever sing this amazing establishments praises, and my grandmother I am sure would agree with me whole heartily for doing so.

Photos of Brookdale Robinwood

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Robinwood

• State Licenses: HAL-036-015

About Brookdale Robinwood

Brookdale Robinwood provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Robinwood