Hidden Oaks of Fort Myers

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Hidden Oaks of Fort Myers

February 13, 2015

By Ali Garces

Hidden Oaks is a great Assisted living facility, the staff is very friendly and kind. They take great care of their residents and the activities are great!

September 27, 2014

By Jane90790450

We did not like Hidden Oaks Assisted Living & Alzheimer's Residence at all. The lady from the staff who gave us a tour was super helpful and super nice, but the facility was really rundown and the area around it was not very nice. The staff members were nice to us, but they were not quite as kind to the residents and it looked like they were just doing the job.

September 18, 2013

I saw Hidden Oaks of Fort Myers on the Internet so I went to visit the place. I did not like the Alzheimer's rooms because they were shared. The hallway smelled like urine. The dining room was fine. And I would recommend to others the assisted living area only.

July 25, 2013

By Nick2

Hidden Oaks is a little bit of an old facility. The facility looks like it needs to be renovated or updated. The furniture and the lightning itself was one of my concerns. The staff was okay.

August 14, 2012

By Maryanne2

Mom is 68 years old with Alzheimer's. I've been talking to someone from Hidden Oaks and was able to visit the facility. My mom is not in there yet. I'm still waiting for someone to come up from elder affairs on the 10th to do an evaluation. I thought that was very well cared for; very homey. The staff knew
the patients by name. All the residents look well taken care of. I would definitely recommend this facility to others.

May 03, 2012

By commercesd

The Hidden Oaks of Fort Myers assisted living facility was recommended by a friend in the region as an option for my friend's mother.

The grounds featured many places for seniors to enjoy around safely. The property also had plenty of park-like space with tranquil, large trees and nicely manicured lawns.

Walking through the building, we noticed how the entire interior design was nicely ordered and easy to navigate. Each room had nice views with a calming décor featuring lots of fresh air and light.

The private rooms were decorated tastefully with a homey, light and airy atmosphere. Each unit had nice views of the surrounding area. Bathrooms were designed with safety seats and rails.

The facility can accommodate all levels of ambulation. Communal activity rooms were spacious, with comfortable furniture. The seniors can easily socialize, make crafts, play games, watch TV and films and participate in many stimulating activities.

The main dining room had a homey, yet spacious feel. The residents are offered healthy, home-style cooked meals in a casual restaurant setting. The food looked and smelled delicious, as well as healthily prepared. The menus included many interesting dishes, as well as the usual American fare. Snacks are offered regularly throughout the day and whenever residents desire them.

The many activities included a calendar of events including many stimulating activities like fun ways to exercise with nature walks and the opportunity to enjoy all that the region offers.

The exercise center includes daily yoga and aerobics exercise classes. The equipment is available throughout the day and they also offer instruction on DVD.

We could see that the residents there were content and well cared for when we arrived. It was apparent that this was a very nice, livable community with a home-style atmosphere.

About Hidden Oaks of Fort Myers

Hidden Oaks of Fort Myers is an assisted living facility in Fort Myers, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Hidden Oaks of Fort Myers for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Hidden Oaks of Fort Myers