Reviews of Wellington Place of Fort Atkinson
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
About Wellington Place of Fort Atkinson
At Wellington Place at Fort Atkinson we pride ourselves on our homelike atmosphere and encourage your family to become part of our family. Come in and feel the difference.
Mission Statement: The mission of Wellington Homes of Wisconsin LLC, is to serve elderly and disabled individuals by providing quality housing, health care and other services to enhance the lives of those we serve.
Wellington Place at Fort Atkinson is a 20-bed CBRF facility located on 1.1 acres of land in the city of Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin. We are situated on the banks of the Rock River. Resident rooms currently consist of 19 suites with one suite sized for double occupancy. All suites have a private bath are equipped with a small refrigerator and microwave.
We are pleased to offer an atmosphere where residents and families feel comfortable and at home. Come by and visit the facility and its beautiful indoor and outdoor areas.
Our home is best suited to seniors who appreciate an independent living situation with some assisted activities.
Comfortable and roomy with lots of opportunity to socialize or quietly enjoy your lifestyle, with pets or without we promise you will enjoy our home... complete with home cooking.
Amenities We Offer
Wellington Place at Fort Atkinson is pleased to offer an atmosphere where residents and families feel comfortable and at home. Our upscale amenities include:
- Studio-style apartments for one or two people
- Private baths (handicapped-accessible) and kitchenettes
- Large windows with outside views
- Private and common Dining Room
- Beauty and Barber Shop
- Common area with fireplace
- Quiet library
- Private mailboxes
- Outside Patio
- Small facility with only 28 licensed beds
- Enhanced front door security
- Emergency call system for each residence
- Fully sprinklered building for fire safety
Services We Offer
Our healthcare services include:
- 24-hour care staff to help with activities of daily living
- 24-hour access to our Registered Nurses
- 24-hour security with staff availability
- Individualized Plan of Care
- Communicate with the family physician and his/her staff
- Medication management
- Access to health and medical services
- Three home cooked meals a day with snacks always available
- Assistance with eating, bathing, dressing, toileting, mobility etc.
- Incontinence care including reminders / cueing
- Health promotion, exercise and activities programs
- Housekeeping and personal laundry services
- Social and recreational activities
- Scheduled Transportation
Thank you for your interest at Wellington Place at Fort Atkinson. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Photos of Wellington Place of Fort Atkinson
Features of Wellington Place of Fort Atkinson
- Minimum Rate: $3800/month
- All Inclusive Rent
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 0012025