Brookdale East Longmeadow

741 Parker Street, East Longmeadow, MA, 01028

Reviews of Brookdale East Longmeadow

Caring101269950 January 25, 2015

My mom is at Emeritus at East Longmeadow. We chose it because it's brand new, and we wanted her to be in a new facility. So far the facility is wonderful place. The staff is very good, and they give immediate phone calls. They are very attentive, and everybody is with her 24 hours a day. I have also eaten there, and so far it has been all good. For her and for us, so far, it has been a wonderful experience.

Caring72845950 November 07, 2014

The tour at Emeritus was good and informative. The facility is brand new. The impression I got was that they are just starting up as there wasn’t too many people there. There are only very few people in the hallways. They showed me all the places, the different rooms they had, and the different size rooms. They served three meals a day, and the rooms are larger.

Caring89266950 July 31, 2014

Emeritus was very nice and well appointed. I thought the rooms were small. It had a single bed, a decorator did the furniture, but you had a similar look like it only had a certain table and a certain chair. The main dining room was beautiful. They said they tailored the meals to the individual residents and covered three meals a day. They had movie theater, hair salon and computers. The staff was very friendly, nice and accommodating. I thought they need to have a room service or at least had a company there they could refer you to give refreshments.

From Brookdale East Longmeadow

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Location of Brookdale East Longmeadow