Villa Saint Martha

490 Manor Avenue, Downingtown, PA, 19335

Reviews of Villa Saint Martha

keg38 December 13, 2011

I had nothing but a positive experience with Villa at Saint Martha's. My grandmother was a resident there for a year. She had memory loss, so she resided in a high security wing with others that had memory loss as well. The staff was extremely patient with her and my grandmother came to grow quite affectionate towards some of them. She knew that they were her caretakers and truly appreciated it. My grandmother had her own room, which we were allowed to decorate with things from her home to make her feel at ease. There were daily activities planned each week and my grandmother was able to attend mass every Sunday. Every time I went to visit, the staff would welcome me warmly and let me know how she was doing that day. The facility was extremely clean and the residents all seemed well taken care of. I would recommend Saint Martha's for those looking to place a loved one in assisted living.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Villa Saint Martha

Villa Saint Martha is an assisted living facility in Downingtown, PA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Villa Saint Martha for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Villa Saint Martha