Brookdale Claremore

1605 North Highway 88, Claremore, OK, 74017

Promotion ends in 2 days!

NOTHING SAYS SUMMER LIKE SAVINGS. Move into a Brookdale community by June 30, and receive a $1,000 rent credit! *Eligible new residents will receive a one-time $1,000 credit to the Basic Service Rate/Monthly Fee following the first 90 days of residency.

Reviews of Brookdale Claremore

June 10, 2014

By Junebug4

We moved our mom into Sterling House June 3, 2014. I really am pleased with the staff and the rooms. I visited her last week and she was playing Bingo. They have gotten her to join in exercise, singing, and visiting with other residents. She had previously lived by herself for 17 years. She really needed the social activities. My brother and I joined her for lunch the first day. It was an excellent meal. My brother brought tomato plants and planted them in a raised bed they have out in the courtyard. They are very encouraging for the residents to participate in activities that they enjoy and looking for more all the time. I am very happy that my mom is safe. They have to let you in and out the door. I have found peace of mind in that aspect. The apartments are very nice. Nice sized rooms with a bathroom with a walk-in shower, a walk-in closet, small kitchenette.

April 25, 2014

We are very satisfied with how everything works there: their security, their staff, and their attentiveness. The rooms were very nice, clean, and roomy. The have games, musical guests, gardening, and they do crafts. I like their attentiveness and that they monitor the residents very often. They didn't just let them sit in a room and do nothing.

July 29, 2013

By Sandy O.

I have visited Sterling House with my Aunt about 18 months ago She is currently on a waiting list for her room. Their staff are wonderful. I was able to talk with the marketing director and we exchanged information via email. While I was with my Aunt 3 members, the director. Nurse and assistant marketing director came to see us We discussed my Aunt's needs and how they would be met My cousin and I went to visit to address the furniture arrangements, we visited several rooms, met residents. We had a great time. I feel this will be a blessing for my Aunt. And for our family

September 06, 2012

By auntkay

If someone has to be cared for 24/7 and the family can no longer keep them at home, this is the best place for them to be. It is a 302 bed facility and the residents' needs come first. If they had the funding to be fully staffed all the time, I would have given it a 5 star. My brother is a quadriplegic and requires full care, bathing, dressing, feeding, medicating, everything. They treat him as a person, not a number or a paycheck.

Photos of Brookdale Claremore

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Claremore

About Brookdale Claremore

Brookdale Claremore provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Claremore