The Eliot at Catskill

122 Jefferson Heights, Catskill, NY, 12414

Reviews of The Eliot at Catskill

Davidc68 October 29, 2014

I recently placed my Dad at the Eliot and I could not be more pleased. I was a bit hesitent after reading some of the reviews but when we toured the place Dad fell in love with it right away. The staff are very caring and attentive. I asked some of the staff why there was negative reviews and what changed. They told me that they had an administrator that didn't know what she was doing but the current administrator understands the business and is concerned for the residents wellbeing. I would recommend this place to everyone.

woowoo September 25, 2013

I visit this facility frequently and it is horrible...I would never put my parents here. Although the staff directly associated with the patients are mostly decent, the place is run horrible, management treats the staff unfairly and just plain disrespectful, they have ordinary people without a license or any kind give out medications to all residents. If there was ever an emergency at this facility many lives would be lost....consider any place but here!

Brianclark November 29, 2012

After a rough year with mom at home we made the move into the Eliot at Catskill the staff was so help full with the transition it wasn't easy at first for mom but over the year she has become a different person we cant even get her to come out with us for lunch or dinner when we come by shes usually sitting playing card or doing a crossword with her friends. We highly recommend The Eliot for anyone looking to place a relative or friend!!!

Concerned444 September 28, 2012

Recently, our uncle, who was just put in the Eliot, was found not to have had a bath in over 7 days. In additon, a cup of medication with somebody else's name was found on the bureau in his room. When confronted about this, the aide said it wouldnt matter anyway as it was only Thyroud medication. I don't care what anybody says.....no matter what the medication, it could have adverse side affects with one of the medications that he or anybody else in the same prediciment would take. We are now looking to get him the hell outa there. This is scarey business. If you want proper care, this is NOT YOUR PLACE!

owney August 10, 2011

This is a terrible facility it does not take care of its residents, they DO NOT FOLLOW UP on there care These Residents come to the Doctors office Dirty, confused, not knowing why they are there, we set them up for procedure and they never show up. When we follow-up to find out why the facility ( The Eliot) either does not know what we are talking about or says the patient never saw the doctor. I would NEVER RECOMMEND this Place to anyone. It should be closed down.

About The Eliot at Catskill

The Eliot at Catskill is an assisted living facility in Catskill, NY that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Eliot at Catskill for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of The Eliot at Catskill