Reviews of The Landings at Reed Station Crossing | Assisted Living
No Reviews Yet!
About The Landings at Reed Station Crossing
The Landings at Reed Station Crossing is a community for seniors 55 and up who expect the best. Enjoy the luxury of maintenance- free living in a senior community where you have the freedom to plan your own daily agenda, join friends in group activities or relax in the privacy of your own apartment home. Whether you’re dining with guest in our very own Southernaire Restaurant or taking a scenic stroll to Lazy Moon Lake you’ll find comfort, luxury and an active lifestyle among the many experiences available at The Landings.
Our Mission is to provide an environment to promote an active lifestyle and give our residents the freedom to live carefreely and independently. Our commitment is to serve and care for our residents while bringing the highest level of hospitality to the heart of Southern Illinois.Welcome to the place where seniors come to LIVE!
The Landings is located at the East edge of Carbondale, Illinois, nestled on 6.5 acres of land. neighboring a protected wildlife conservation. With its own private lake, Lazy Moon Lake, The Landings brings the beautiful natural scenery of Southern Illinois to your back door. The community is conveniently located near Route 13, close to restaurants, shopping, churches and medical facilities. Everything you could possibly need is within a short distance!
Say goodbye to cleaning, cooking, and welcome the things you love to do! The Landings focuses on senior living while providing unmatched amenities and a variety of coordinated events and entertainment. Here are the amenities you’ll find at The Landings at Reed Station Crossing.
- The Southernaire Restaurant
- Outside Covered Gathering Areas
- Lazy Moon Lake
- Fishing Dock
- Coy Pond
- Large Veranda
- Shuffle Board
- Putting Green
- Theater Room
- Fitness Center
- Beauty Shop / Barber Shop
- Library and Technology Center
- Community Kitchen
- Community Garden
- Activity Room and Craft Room
- Private Dining Area for Parties and Guests
- Billiard Room including Pool Table, Darts, and Interactive Games
- Spa Room with Whirlpool Tub with Heat Lamps
- Washer and Dryers Located on Every Floor
- Scheduled Transportation
- Facility Parking for Residents and Guests
- Satellite TV and Wireless Internet
- A Calendar Packed Full of Scheduled Events from Group Excursions to Leisure Activities
What Makes Us Special
We have created a place where seniors can retire in style. With luxuries and amenities, like that of a resort, plus the safety and security of knowing extra help is always there, The Landings at Reed Station Crossing is the perfect choice!
Photos of The Landings at Reed Station Crossing
Features of The Landings at Reed Station Crossing
- Minimum Rate: $3400/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $5500/month
- All Inclusive Rent
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 91
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 5106056