Juniper Village at Cape Coral

4920 Viceroy Court, Cape Coral, FL, 33904

Reviews of Juniper Village at Cape Coral

May 22, 2015

By Sandra106663050

Juniper Village was very much a nice place to live; it was very welcoming, very bright, and cheerful. The staff was motivated and professional. They all seemed very pleasant and very interesting. They had crafts, gardening, and sing-alongs. They had stuff for inside and stuff for outside. Even the residents who were doing the activities were very much delighted with it. I saw the whole place: a sample room, the dining room, the activities room, and the gardens. It was nice and very clean; I was very pleased with it. I saw no evidence of neglect at all.

Thank you Sandra for visiting Juniper Village at Cape Coral and rating it five-stars! We are very proud of the very things you pointed out, our motivated and professional staff, our bright, cheerful environment and most of all the happiness of our residents. We are proud to keep our residents at the forefront of everything we do, their satisfaction is what drives us to do what we do. Thanks for noticing and thanks for recommending us to others who are in need of assisted living care in the Cape Coral area.

November 30, 2014

Juniper Village is good enough if you need a place to go and you can afford it. I would recommend it. The dining room was very nice. They gave me a good meal, and they treat me right.

August 10, 2013

By Doris11

Juniper Village was impersonal. It was assisted living, but I didn't see any qualified nursing staff. I didn't get a sense of hominess and I didn't think the care was going to be sufficient. It wasn't a secured building. I would not put anyone there who had issues with dementia. They should improve on their safety.

April 11, 2012

By commercesd

The Juniper Village at Cape Coral assisted living facility looked really well-kept from the outside as we drove up. We were looking for a suitable new home for my friend's mother. Our tour of the outside grounds was lovely; there were flowers and shrubs everywhere, with nice seating areas. The patio areas also had barbeques where they host private and facility parties. The main foyer had a lovely receiving area, reminiscent of a quaint country home. The living suites were all a nice size and did not seem cramped. They were also beautifully decorated.Each unit had individually controlled temperatures. The kitchens all had ample counter space and appliances. Events and outings scheduled include anything you can imagine - from restaurants, to art museums, the library, local films and crafts, fine dining and theater. They also host monthly birthday parties for residents at the facility which they encourage friends and family to attend. The communal areas all had interesting activities occurring, from reading to games and resident interactions. It was clear that the residents enjoy living here. The dining areas have many options. From more intimate to communal dining, resident can choose whatever they like - in addition to hosting guests in their own spaces. The food choices looked nutritious and delicious, as well as the regular snacks - offered continually. The residents are encouraged to enjoy physical activity as much as possible. They have exercise classes such as yoga and aerobics, or use the weight training and other equipment. They may also enjoy the outer walk ways around the building. All of the resident's needs appear to be met easily and efficiently, in a friendly and caring manner. This is a thoughtfully designed facility with caring and attentive staff.

Photos of Juniper Village at Cape Coral

Features of Juniper Village at Cape Coral

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Tai Chi

• Minimum Age: None

• Licenses: Assisted Living Facility #7753

About Juniper Village at Cape Coral

Juniper Village at Cape Coral is home to approximately 80 residents, and is dedicated to providing the finest in personal service, assisted living, and exceptional care in order to foster healthy and independent lives.

Conveniently located near downtown Cape Coral, Florida, our assisted living community features extra-spacious apartments with modern kitchenettes and private baths. Semi-private accommodations are also available. Juniper Village residents are free to enjoy our charming front living room, activities suite, library, game room, two-story dining room, beauty salon and outdoor patio gardens.

Juniper Village at Cape Coral offers some of the largest accommodations in the area. They offer vibrant programming with strong ties to the community allowing residents to interact socially, intellectually and spiritually.

Map of Juniper Village at Cape Coral