Ponte Palmero

3081 Ponte Morino Drive, Cameron Park, CA, 95682

Reviews of Ponte Palmero

November 30, 2015

By Gretchen10

Ponte Palmero was very nice with a nice atmosphere. The staff seemed very friendly. They didn’t have shared rooms, just individual rooms. I didn’t see any activities or even a room to do activities. Their dining was more cafeteria-style. There was nice furnishings. It was new and clean and felt like a resort.

October 29, 2015

By Cathy N.

We went to Ponte Palmero. The staff bent over backwards to make our time there as pleasant as possible. It is beautiful. I want to live there when I reach my mother-in-law's age. They had one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments in the assisted living. The food they served there were absolutely superb. We went there a couple of times and everything we went there, the residents say hi to the people that were doing the tour. They had lots of activities. This was a place where I would put my own mother. They had an on-staff nurse who could help if you were having problems. They have that accessible 24 hours a day. They take their residents to doctor's appointments. They have outings. They go to movies and activities so people could stay active. I really like that. They do shopping. It was set up in advance so that everybody knows what was going on. It is impeccably clean and fresh. The rooms were outstanding. I called them little apartments. They were like a townhouse. It was beautiful. It looked like it had been recently updated. It was nice and cheerful.

July 13, 2015

By Jerry109913450

Ponte Palmero was the best among the facilities I visited, but they had no skilled nursing. They had activities, and they also provided transportation to local doctors. It was brand new.

February 04, 2015

By Autumn Witter

My Aunt has been at Ponte Palmero for about five months now, and she loves living there. She was coming from her own home where she was getting 24/7 care and this was costing her over 17,000.00 a month. To find a place where I feel she was getting good care and not draining her pocket book was important. She is an very independent person and in no way was ready for an nursing home. With Pante Palmero she has her independence and the family feels that she is getting care that she really needs at the age of 104. Coming from her own home to a spacious two bedroom apartment was very important to her and easy for her to make the adjustments. The staff is very friendly and caring and the family feels that she is in good hands.

November 29, 2014

By Anita19

I found a place for my mother, and I am pretty happy right now. It is Ponte Palmero. I chose it because it was very attractive and close to where I live. I liked the staff and the whole layout was easy for my mother who has dementia. A lot of places that I went to, it was like you eat over here, but then you go over here for something else, and then you go there, and it is confusing. My mom needed something really simple, and this was the layout that was very simple for her. The rooms are very spacious and they have granite countertops in the kitchens. They have big kitchens and, in a way, that was not good for my mother because she doesn't really use the kitchen. But they have big kitchens and big bedrooms. She is in a two-bedroom, two-baths, and it is a very nice apartment. The apartments are outdoors. She walks from her apartment to the center, and she is not all enclosed. They have a very nice dining room and they serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They have lots of activities going on. They have a shuttle that takes them to shopping and outings, to the movies and all kinds of things that they do. So there is a lot going on all the time. I like the staff; they have a very, very good staff. Very positive, upbeat place -- very cheerful. I was looking for a place that was not depressing for my mother, so she wouldn't feel like she was in a place where the people were not friendly. It is a very cheerful place, very friendly. The facility itself -- the senior center where people eat -- is very nicely appointed. Very nice accommodations, and the furnishings are very nice. I would definitely recommend it to friends and family.

September 23, 2014

My mother is at Ponte Palmero. We chose this facility because, first of all, their website gave much more information in terms of what their amenities were and potential pricing and everything else like that, plus floor plans. So when you're initially looking for the first time, it is nice to have a little more information there so that you can figure out. Other websites say, 'Give us your email and phone number and we will call you,' that doesn't sit well with me especially when I'm first initially looking for information. One of the things is that Ponte Palmero has the best website. My mother has just started there. She is living in an apartment. She has a full kitchen. It is wonderful. It is very nicely done and has many more amenities than any other places that I have looked at. The staff, so far, they have been great. They are very attentive and caring without being obtrusive. The food is good. The dining area is beautiful. They have all sorts of activities like different clubs, exercise classes, trips, and outings. The environment here is the best I was able to find.

August 28, 2014

By Donna93207950

My mother is moving to Ponte Palmero tomorrow. We chose this one because it is an apartment living community. So far, the staff has been very attentive. They have responded quickly and answered all our questions. They were more than accommodating. We had been invited to eat there, but we just didn't have the time, but everything looked wonderful. The menus looked great. What I like about this community is the fact that it is a gated community with a lot of areas. It is assisted living, independent living and memory care, so it is three-in-one separate little communities. Also, it is a lot larger and it is safe to actually walk around there. It has outdoor covered walkways between apartments. In terms of activities, they have field trips to pharmacy, grocery store, and shopping. If it was deemed an emergency for my mom, they would actually take her over to the shopping center, grocery store or pharmacy, even later at night. This community is very conveniently close to shopping and to restaurants. Most of all, it is close to freeway access so that I could get there. Their apartments were spacious and fabulous. Décor was nice. They have their own garden spots. Every resident has a little patch of garden that if they want to do their own gardening and pots. Also they have garages.

Photos of Ponte Palmero

Services & Amenities of Ponte Palmero

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3900/month
  • Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Dining Extra: Independent & Assisted Homes Have Full Kitchens With Granite Counters And Stainless Steel Appliances

• Pool
  • Features Extra: Fitness Room/Gym, Garages, W/D In Unit

• Activities Extra: Wine Club, Card Clubs, Billiards, And Other Activities

• Home Sale Assistance

• Licenses: California Licensed Residential Care Facility for the Elderly

About Ponte Palmero

Ponte Palmero is a full service resort style retirement community that allows you to invest your retirement in making new memories with new friends while being free from home maintenance, routine chores, and meal preparation.

With 233 luxury spacious units, you can enjoy all you need within easy reach including shopping, Marshall Medical offices down the hill, and whatever personal services you may require including assisted living services, or dedicated memory care for those with Alzheimer’s or dementia.

The beauty of living at Ponte Palmero is that you never have to do it alone. You’ve spent decades perfecting the art of living; here’s your chance to enjoy it.

At Ponte Palmero we’ve created a special senior living community designed to help you make the most of your vitality and independence… together.

Ponte Palmero was recently voted the #1 Retirement Community in El Dorado County and is known as the premier luxury retirement living community in the Sacramento metro area. Built in the community of Cameron Park, California, Ponte Palmero is only minutes

Map of Ponte Palmero