Ponte Palmero

3081 Ponte Morino Drive, Cameron Park, CA, 95682

Reviews of Ponte Palmero

Autumn Witter February 04, 2015

My Aunt has been at Ponte Palmero for about five months now, and she loves living there. She was coming from her own home where she was getting 24/7 care and this was costing her over 17,000.00 a month. To find a place where I feel she was getting good care and not draining her pocket book was important. She is an very independent person and in no way was ready for an nursing home. With Pante Palmero she has her independence and the family feels that she is getting care that she really needs at the age of 104. Coming from her own home to a spacious two bedroom apartment was very important to her and easy for her to make the adjustments. The staff is very friendly and caring and the family feels that she is in good hands.

Anita19 November 29, 2014

I found a place for my mother, and I am pretty happy right now. It is Ponte Palmero. I chose it because it was very attractive and close to where I live. I liked the staff and the whole layout was easy for my mother who has dementia. A lot of places that I went to, it was like you eat over here, but then you go over here for something else, and then you go there, and it is confusing. My mom needed something really simple, and this was the layout that was very simple for her. The rooms are very spacious and they have granite countertops in the kitchens. They have big kitchens and, in a way, that was not good for my mother because she doesn't really use the kitchen. But they have big kitchens and big bedrooms. She is in a two-bedroom, two-baths, and it is a very nice apartment. The apartments are outdoors. She walks from her apartment to the center, and she is not all enclosed. They have a very nice dining room and they serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They have lots of activities going on. They have a shuttle that takes them to shopping and outings, to the movies and all kinds of things that they do. So there is a lot going on all the time. I like the staff; they have a very, very good staff. Very positive, upbeat place -- very cheerful. I was looking for a place that was not depressing for my mother, so she wouldn't feel like she was in a place where the people were not friendly. It is a very cheerful place, very friendly. The facility itself -- the senior center where people eat -- is very nicely appointed. Very nice accommodations, and the furnishings are very nice. I would definitely recommend it to friends and family.

Caring94951650 September 23, 2014

My mother is at Ponte Palmero. We chose this facility because, first of all, their website gave much more information in terms of what their amenities were and potential pricing and everything else like that, plus floor plans. So when you're initially looking for the first time, it is nice to have a little more information there so that you can figure out. Other websites say, 'Give us your email and phone number and we will call you,' that doesn't sit well with me especially when I'm first initially looking for information. One of the things is that Ponte Palmero has the best website. My mother has just started there. She is living in an apartment. She has a full kitchen. It is wonderful. It is very nicely done and has many more amenities than any other places that I have looked at. The staff, so far, they have been great. They are very attentive and caring without being obtrusive. The food is good. The dining area is beautiful. They have all sorts of activities like different clubs, exercise classes, trips, and outings. The environment here is the best I was able to find.

Donna93207950 August 28, 2014

My mother is moving to Ponte Palmero tomorrow. We chose this one because it is an apartment living community. So far, the staff has been very attentive. They have responded quickly and answered all our questions. They were more than accommodating. We had been invited to eat there, but we just didn't have the time, but everything looked wonderful. The menus looked great. What I like about this community is the fact that it is a gated community with a lot of areas. It is assisted living, independent living and memory care, so it is three-in-one separate little communities. Also, it is a lot larger and it is safe to actually walk around there. It has outdoor covered walkways between apartments. In terms of activities, they have field trips to pharmacy, grocery store, and shopping. If it was deemed an emergency for my mom, they would actually take her over to the shopping center, grocery store or pharmacy, even later at night. This community is very conveniently close to shopping and to restaurants. Most of all, it is close to freeway access so that I could get there. Their apartments were spacious and fabulous. Décor was nice. They have their own garden spots. Every resident has a little patch of garden that if they want to do their own gardening and pots. Also they have garages.

About Ponte Palmero

Ponte Palmero is an assisted living facility in Cameron Park, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Ponte Palmero for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Ponte Palmero

• Technology extra: Emergency call system

• Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• 24-hour security gate
  • Pool
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Fitness room/Gym, Garages, W/D in unit

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Activities extra: Wine club, card clubs, billiards, and other activities

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $3,800/month

• Dining extra: Independent & Assisted Homes have full kitchens with Granite counters and Stainless Steel appliances

• Minimum age: 55

• Licenses: California Licensed Residential Care Facility for the Elderly
  • State License(s): 97004177

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits