Chateau at Bothell Landing

17543 102nd Avenue NE, Bothell, WA, 98011

Reviews of Chateau at Bothell Landing

Mike115691850 August 21, 2015

The staff seemed nice, and they had plenty of amenities. They have a place to eat that is open all day and a more formal dining room for the evening if you want to go there. Their rooms were bigger, but they were more expensive too. I think Chateau Bothell Landing is designed mostly for the more independent. There were a couple of swimming pools and different things like that. The place looked nice, and it also has assisted living available, so that was nice. Like I said, it was more independent, a little more upper class, and they charge a lot more money.

Caring23213650 February 13, 2015

The Chateau had water aerobics through the Senior Center, and I attended that for seven or eight years. The class was in their heated pool. The woman who directed our exercise class was a program director or something, and she was certainly very cordial, warm, and fun. We were invited to come and participate in some of their activities. On special holidays like Thanksgiving and other major holidays, they’re always decorated. They had a good size building that’s right across the Senior Center, and there's some parking that’s fairly accessible to the front door. The pool was located downstairs so we took an elevator down.

Caring87243450 June 30, 2014

I was very impressed with Chateau at Bothell Landing. I’m most interested in their finished building. I can walk around and along the river. They weren’t pushy and they were very polite. Some apartments were bigger, and I was happy with that, too.

About Chateau at Bothell Landing

Chateau at Bothell Landing is an assisted living facility in Bothell, WA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Chateau at Bothell Landing for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Chateau at Bothell Landing

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• 24 hour nurses: Available during business hours