St. Martins-in-the-Pines

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of St. Martins-in-the-Pines

November 21, 2012

By 045

The first thing you notice with any facility is the smell, especially an assisted living facility. St. Martin's in the Pines was just warm and did not give me the essence of an assisted living facility. The staff was on target, professional and new their clients. The front entrance was very well maintained and well with inside. I did not get the feeling that I was visiting a hospital. I felt that I was visiting a well kept home with just many great centurians, which she was almost. There is always this feeling of not wanting to be at one, but this is one that I would.

October 20, 2011

By Mary5

First, the facilities are very attractive, both inside and out. The apartments are generously sized and intelligently planned, with great amenities, including balconies and patios. Common areas are inviting, clean and have interesting attractions, such as the finch exhibits. The dining room was more like a fine restaurant but inviting and friendly at the same time. What distinguishes this facility, at least to my way of thinking, are the grounds and the staff. This is the only place of several I went with my mother that explained the details so completely and gave helpful general advice. The grounds are quiet and have a private feel although the facility is in a conveniently located near retail and entertainment. What really got my attention - the raised bed gardens! Residents may have their own "garden" for roses, flowers or vegetables. The heavy lifting is done by staff. It's a great place for residents to interact, be active and enjoy the outdoors. Since Mom and I both find gardening highly therapeutic, we felt this was a most important asset.

About St. Martins-in-the-Pines

St. Martins-in-the-Pines is an assisted living facility in Birmingham, AL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact St. Martins-in-the-Pines for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of St. Martins-in-the-Pines