Starting At: $3500

Payment Options

Contact for details

Accepting inquiries

From Chateau Vestavia

Welcome to Chateau Vestavia. Vestavia Hills, premier senior living community. Located in the City of Vestavia Hills in Birmingham, Alabama is Chateau Vestavia, a trusted local leader in senior living offerings Independent living, assisted living and memory care services. Residents in Vestavia Hills and the surrounding Birmingham area, have championed the services and care received at Chateau Vestavia for years. From its ample living areas—to its welcoming outdoor spaces, Chateau Vestavia offers the superb services & care you would want in a senior living community. Chateau Vestavia features great amenities including beautiful verandas & gardens. With our amenities, services and active social calendar, and family-like connection with our residents and their families--it is apparent why we are loved by the Vestavia Hills community, and why our residents love to call Chateau Vestavia home.

Catering to both independent living, assisted living, memory care, and temporary stays, Chateau Vestavia offers unmatched services that is as individualized as the unique needs of each its residents. We understand and relate to the needs and concerns of our residents and families-- whether it’s providing a little extra care, educating families on memory care –or assisting them with navigating their financial options. The infrastructure of our community ---our people, our buildings & grounds, and our services & programs are the foundation of what makes the Chateau Vestavia experience. Our efforts are always intentional. And that intention is to create the optimal living environment and one that is clinically proven to produce positive outcomes in seniors. That’s all part of the Chateau Vestavia experience.

What makes us special: Chateau Vestavia approach is backed by clinical data—data that shows that living environments significantly influences the health outcomes and welfare of seniors. We provide an ideal living environment that fosters hope, healing, independence, security and life quality ensuring that each of our residents met their highest living potential. Our optimistic caregiver, staff, and administrators work together continuously to generate the services and companionship that are staples within the Chateau Vestavia experience. We are a resource to our residents, families, community and senior service profession. Come and experience Chateau Vestavia

Reviews of Chateau Vestavia

Average Rating: 4.4 4.4 out of 5 stars based on 7 Reviews

Posted by Caring96391950 November 22, 2014

My mother is very happy at Chateau Vestavia. We have been really pleased with the facility except for the weekends; they seemed to have a lot of different staff, and they just don’t have a lot of continuity. It's almost like they are using some outside service to provide care for their residents. The facility is very clean. They were able to clean the carpet even if was still new, and they also have the room sprayed. The food, overall, seemed pretty good. I like that the manager is very visible, and they all seem to work together during the week.

Posted by Caring95770250 October 28, 2014

My mother was probably at Chateau Vestavia for two or three years. It had independent, which is when she went in there, and then ended up at assisted living. She liked the area. My overall experience with them was fine. The rooms were very nice and reasonable. I ate there a number of times and it was very good. They had activities. They played bingo and they had people come in and do performances. Overall, my mom was very pleased with it.

Posted by Nina7 January 31, 2014

My aunt is now at Chateau Vestavia. This is our choice because it's close to where she's currently living. Aside from that, she had friends that had been there. Also the people were very nice and helpful when we stopped by the first time. This facility feels very friendly. Everybody seems to really care about their residents. My aunt has been there since July last year. She is in ALF. She is in a very nice one-bedroom apartment. At ALF, they don't allow kitchen but my aunt does have a refrigerator in her unit. With regards to activities, I do know that they have something posted everyday. It ranges from bingo to trips to various grocery stores. If you need to go to medical appointments, they can take you there as well, they can make arrangements for you.

Posted by Karen 7 May 22, 2013

Chateau Vestavia is a good place to be. There are a lot of things to keep us busy here.

Posted by WKAdams October 27, 2012

So far Chateau Vestavia has been good. The staff has been excellent, I like them a lot. They have assisted living, memory care, and independent living.

Posted by USA1992 April 06, 2012

I worked with kids from my church doing crafts with the residents and the assisted living provider was very welcoming and was extremely helpful. The facilities were clean. I had an overall good experience here and I definitely will be coming back next year with my kids from church. The staff and the residents were extremely accommodating and welcoming. I definitely had an overall positive experience with the facility. The place is well kept and extremely clean. The caregivers in the facility were extremely welcoming and helped us out with all the problems we had and fixed them immediately. Everything was extremely clean and well kept. Our whole time there, everything was organized and there was a certain way for everything to be done and that was nice. I can't wait to go back to this place and visit some of the residents and even the staff. I loved the facility and would definitely recommend it anyone looking to put a loved one in a nursing home.

Posted by Candy3344 October 20, 2011

I visited this facility to consider placement of a very dear Aunt, who is having trouble living on her own. We were looking for something upscale, with various levels of care since her needs are minimal right now, but may increase in the future. They have both independent and assisted living, which was exactly what we were looking for. The spaces were small, but upscale and very clean which was important to us. The staff seemed very friendly and caring and the facility serves 3 home cooked meals a day - we were there during lunch and it did not look anything like cafeteria food, it actually looked good! They have scheduled activities and trips to the local grocery stores, Dollar General, etc which is very convenient. Overall I found the facility very nice and I would be comfortable leaving my Aunt there. Pricing was on the higher end of some of the facilities we have checked into, but considering the area, I believe it was fair. We will be putting Chateau Vestavia into our plans to consider for my Aunt's home.

Location of Chateau Vestavia

Features of Chateau Vestavia

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: We have 24 hour nurses.

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• General store
  • Pool
  • Tennis courts
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

• Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Maximum rate: $4,500/month
  • Minimum memory care rate: $5,300/month

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Agreement to be Contacted by Telephone.