Chateau Vestavia

2435 Columbiana Road, Birmingham, AL, 35216

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Chateau Vestavia

October 28, 2014

My mother was probably at Chateau Vestavia for two or three years. It had independent, which is when she went in there, and then ended up at assisted living. She liked the area. My overall experience with them was fine. The rooms were very nice and reasonable. I ate there a number of times and it was very good. They had activities. They played bingo and they had people come in and do performances. Overall, my mom was very pleased with it.

January 31, 2014

By Nina7

My aunt is now at Chateau Vestavia. This is our choice because it's close to where she's currently living. Aside from that, she had friends that had been there. Also the people were very nice and helpful when we stopped by the first time. This facility feels very friendly. Everybody seems to really care about their residents. My aunt has been there since July last year. She is in ALF. She is in a very nice one-bedroom apartment. At ALF, they don't allow kitchen but my aunt does have a refrigerator in her unit. With regards to activities, I do know that they have something posted everyday. It ranges from bingo to trips to various grocery stores. If you need to go to medical appointments, they can take you there as well, they can make arrangements for you.

May 22, 2013

By Karen 7

Chateau Vestavia is a good place to be. There are a lot of things to keep us busy here.

October 27, 2012

By WKAdams

So far Chateau Vestavia has been good. The staff has been excellent, I like them a lot. They have assisted living, memory care, and independent living.

April 06, 2012

By USA1992

I worked with kids from my church doing crafts with the residents and the assisted living provider was very welcoming and was extremely helpful. The facilities were clean. I had an overall good experience here and I definitely will be coming back next year with my kids from church. The staff and the residents were extremely accommodating and welcoming. I definitely had an overall positive experience with the facility. The place is well kept and extremely clean. The caregivers in the facility were extremely welcoming and helped us out with all the problems we had and fixed them immediately. Everything was extremely clean and well kept. Our whole time there, everything was organized and there was a certain way for everything to be done and that was nice. I can't wait to go back to this place and visit some of the residents and even the staff. I loved the facility and would definitely recommend it anyone looking to put a loved one in a nursing home.

October 20, 2011

By Candy3344

I visited this facility to consider placement of a very dear Aunt, who is having trouble living on her own. We were looking for something upscale, with various levels of care since her needs are minimal right now, but may increase in the future. They have both independent and assisted living, which was exactly what we were looking for. The spaces were small, but upscale and very clean which was important to us. The staff seemed very friendly and caring and the facility serves 3 home cooked meals a day - we were there during lunch and it did not look anything like cafeteria food, it actually looked good! They have scheduled activities and trips to the local grocery stores, Dollar General, etc which is very convenient. Overall I found the facility very nice and I would be comfortable leaving my Aunt there. Pricing was on the higher end of some of the facilities we have checked into, but considering the area, I believe it was fair. We will be putting Chateau Vestavia into our plans to consider for my Aunt's home.

Photos of Chateau Vestavia

Services & Amenities of Chateau Vestavia

• General Store
  • Pool
  • Tennis Courts

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Home Sale Assistance

About Chateau Vestavia

Chateau Vestavia is an assisted living facility in Birmingham, AL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Chateau Vestavia for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Chateau Vestavia