Reviews of Quail Run Assisted Living | Baltimore, MD
Jean347600 November 09, 2016
I visited this facility
Quail run was a very nice facility. The dining room was OK; I think the grounds were fairly taken care of, and the staff was pretty good. However, they did not have any private rooms available.
caring0725113 August 20, 2013
I am a friend or relative of a resident
My dad is currently at Quail Run's Alzheimer's unit. The positive thing about it is that it's a small facility. The staff seems to really know everyone by their first name. The staff to patient ratio is small because each cottage only has 14 residents. It's a more familiar setting for everyone.
The facility is clean. They give out a nice hot meal at lunch and light meals, like a sandwich, for dinner. However, some of the furnishings appear old and worn especially in the common areas.
From Quail Run Assisted Living
Quail Run Assisted Living offers seniors the best of everything in Assisted Living. Your loved one may not need a nursing home, but they may need assistance with bathing, dressing, meals, medication and housekeeping. We respect their desire for independence but realize that certain services are necessary for their comfort and health.
Our dedicated staff provides gentle and compassionate care to our residents. From our independent seniors to our most dependent elderly, our staff is equipped to handle all the needs of our beloved residents. Our staff provides 24 hour care to each resident, with a full time Registered Nurse on staff and on call 24 hours a day.
Quail Run Assisted Living is never "one size fits all." From its secluded residential settings to its thoughtfully appointed furnishings, every detail, amenity and service has been designed to provide the comforts of home.
Some of these include:
- Cottage style living, with the look and feel of your own home.
- Home-Style cooking.
- Private suites with private full baths
- Local telephone service and DirecTV service in each suite.
- Only 8 suites to each wing of the cottage.
- Care and supervision by staff trained to meet the specific needs of every resident.
- Spacious activity and meeting rooms.
Quail Run provides a customized living program designed for those with Alzheimer's disease and related disorders. The Quail Run staff provides comprehensive care to maximize resident's physical, mental, emotional, and social health.Dedicated to enhancing residents' abilities, the staff is specially trained for dementia care and family support.
What Makes Us Special
At Quail Run we want you to live a full and exciting life. To help our residents achieve this goal we offer a variety of services and amenities.
Features of Quail Run Assisted Living
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
- Internet in residents' rooms
- Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
- Medication Management
- Skilled nursing
- Physical therapy
- Hospice care
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites
- Beauty/Barber shop
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- 24-hour security gate
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Features extra: Library
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Lectures and discussions
- Wii sports competition
- Activities extra: Baking, Weekly Entertainment and Outings
- Guests can attend meals
- Ample parking for guests
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- We charge monthly rent plus additional fees for specific care needs, as needed
- Monthly rent is all inclusive
- Minimum rate: $3,885/month
- Minimum memory care rate: $4,730/month
- Meals in a shared dining room
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- Staff patient ratio: 16 to 3 for Assisted Living, 16 to 5 for Memory Care
- We help families understand VA benefits
- We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living
- State License(s): 03AL677F
Location of Quail Run Assisted Living
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities