Nursing Homes in Oshkosh

7 Communities

Evergreen

1130 N Westfield St, Oshkosh, WI
$$$$
Evergreen is situated in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, just minutes from Sanctuary Aquatics, Boeing Plaza, and multiple shopping districts. This assisted living community has received high ratings for its personable, attentive staff and well-kept facilities, as well as its availability of amenities that include a cozy fireplace and yoga classes. In addition, reviewers note the expansive dining options, comfortable furniture, and well-coordinated trips to places such as local museums an... (read more)

Eden Rehabilitation Suites

3151 Eden Court, Oshkosh, WI
1 review
William811643: "I went to Eden Rehab when I had my surgery. It’s a very nice place, and the food was good. Their staff was excellent. I had a good experience. "

Bethel Home

225 N EAGLE ST, Oshkosh, WI
$$$$
painful lesson: "Bethel is understaffed and the nursing staff doesn't advocate for the resident. My family member had trouble swallowing. I received a call telling me he was diagnosed with " failure to thrive" and they wanted to prepare me for: " the decline" There was no communication between the Specialist and the nursing staff. PT pulled services because he was to weak to comply due of lack of nutrition. We got him out as soon as we realized they were allowing his decline. He is now in t... (read more)

Mercy Medical Center Subacute

500 S Oakwood Rd, Oshkosh, WI

Northpoint Med and Rehab Center

1850 BOWEN ST, Oshkosh, WI

Atrium Post Acute Care

125 Byrd Avenue, Neenah, WI
$$$$
Jennifer Webers: "This is by far a very unclean, understaffed, uncaring environment that I have ever witnessed. The staff members are always agency staff or new employees who quit before their orientation is complete, due to the Director of Nursing not wanting employees who go the extra mile to improve the care that residents receive. The food is cold, there is never enough food, the alternatives are not told to residents who eat in their rooms. The staff members can be heard in the halls lit... (read more)

Omro Care Center

500 GRANT AVE, Omro, WI
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Oshkosh area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Oshkosh area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 nursing homes communities in the Oshkosh area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.