9 Nursing Homes in San Angelo, TX

Also serving communities of Robert Lee, Eldorado.

Park Plaza Nursing Center

2210 Howard Street , San Angelo, TX
Caring110925350: "My mom has been at Park Plaza Nursing & Rehabilitation for about a year and a half. The staff has been really good. They seem to love her and take care of her. I have no complaints. Her room is OK, but there is no room for anybody to sit d... (read more)

Baptist Retirement Community

902 N MAIN ST, San Angelo, TX

Trisun Care Center Regency House

3745 Summer Crest Dr, San Angelo, TX
DutifulDaughter123: "Horrible, horrible place!! Do not send your loved ones here. They are far too under staffed and your loved one will be significantly neglected. My father was there a few days. I went on a shirt weekend trip and came back. He looked as if h... (read more)

Senior Care Of San Angelo

5455 Knickerbocker Road , San Angelo, TX
Summer4: "I chose Senior Care Of San Angelo for my brother because that was the only place that had an opening. The room looked like a shared hospital room with a curtain that separates the two beds. There is a bath with a sink but no shower. They w... (read more)

Arbor Terrace Health Care Center

4343 OAK GROVE BLVD, San Angelo, TX

West Texas Ltc Partners Inc

1915 Greenwood St, San Angelo, TX
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the San Angelo area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 7 reviews of nursing homes communities in the San Angelo area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 9 nursing homes communities in the San Angelo area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.